The Blog Tour For: ENDORSED by Marni Mann!

Endorsed by Marni Mann
Publication Date: April 5th, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance

My client’s younger sister is off-f***ing-limits.
Getting my first big client signed to the NFL was the second best moment of my life. Escorting his sister back to her hotel was the first. Imagining what she would feel like, look like, taste like—none of it was as good as the real thing.
If her brother found out, it would destroy my career, so I ended things between us.
Eight years later, the girl who got away still owns me.
First, I’ll make her forgive me, and then I’m going to make her mine.
He’s owned my body for far too long.
It’s been years since he touched me, and my skin still remembers every brush, stroke, and thrust. I want to forget how good it felt. Almost as much as I want to do it again.
We can’t finish what we started until I make my confession.
I have a secret—one that wasn’t mine to keep.
Before he can love me, he’ll have to find some way to forgive me.

Read Today!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2GvSI5e
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2q33eGU
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2H86nwp
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2FI0YKP
When my hand wasn’t on the gearshift, it was on her thigh. Her skin was hot. Tight. But it didn’t give me the heat I was after, so I went to search for it, dragging my fingers higher on her leg. My thumb then dipped below the hem of her dress, tracing a small pattern over her flesh.
“Samantha, I need you to do something for me.”
She took a breath that ended with the softest moan. “Okay.”
“I need you to shift when I tell you to.”
“Why?”
“Because I need one hand on the steering wheel while the other is inside your cunt.”
“Jack…”
“Shift into third.”
She quickly reached across my arm, grabbing the gearstick and moving it like I’d asked her to.
My fingers climbed several inches higher, feeling the space widen as she spread her legs apart. “Now, go to second.” As I rose to the outside of her pussy, I expected to feel her panties.
There was nothing.
Just a bare pussy and a clit that needed me to rub it.
“Jesus,” I hissed. “Neutral. Shift right now.”
We were coming to a stop at the red light. Before the car completely slowed, my pointer finger traced around her entrance to wet the tip, and I slid right in.
“Oh my God,” she groaned. “Your hands.”
She’d missed them.
They’d missed her.
And she was about to get a hell of a lot more.

About Marni:
Best-selling Author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Mann was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotion. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida with her husband and their two dogs who subsequently have been characters in her books. When she’s not nose deep in her laptop working on her next novel, she’s scouring for chocolate, sipping wine, traveling to new locations, and devouring fabulous books.
Connect with Marni:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarniMannAuthor/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarniMann
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marnimann/
Eight years have passed since Jack first met Samantha, and in that eight years she has always held a special place in his life, she was the one he let get away. Knowing now what he knew then he wished he handled things with her differently, but they were young, and the things that seemed important then, weren't quite as important now that his older, much wiser eyes, looked back on them. But he plans to remedy that, make amends with her, and possibly find a way to convince her to take another shot at what they discovered back then. There is still one big, muscled bound, issue standing in there way though, his client and her brother, but Jack is certain he can convince him to accept their relationship. But, while Samantha agrees to give them another shot, she also comes baring a secret, one that could ultimately put a huge rift between them, and one he may not be able to forgive her for...
Within the pages of Endorsed readers will find a beautiful forbidden romance story brimming with passion, secrets, and heartfelt emotion that is sure to squeeze their hearts and leave them shedding a few happy tears. This first time read has been one of my favorite new author introductions this year, I am a huge sports romance fan, and I have to say this wonderfully crafted story spoke volumes to me, enough that it left me very anxious to get my hands on more of her work. The story line was plausible, had a real feel to it, and the characters were perfectly crafted and well suited for one another... and had some amazing chemistry that spawned some knee weakening scenes that left me saying "oh my!!" I think it is safe to say readers will absolutely love this newest offering from Ms. Mann, it will give them everything they are looking for, and SO much more!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and voluntarily read and reviewed.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐








Comments
Post a Comment