Kissing Killian is Now Live!


Kissing Killian
Author: Jillian Quinn
Release Date: May 15, 2019
Publisher: Penn Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fiction/Sports Romance


First, he stole my car. Then, he stole my heart.

The first time I met Killian Kade he stole my car. The second time I made him pay. At least that’s what I tell myself every time I see him. Every time my body craves him. But he’s the one who’s winning.

On campus, he’s a nerd-jock with an ego the size of his stick and puck-handling skills that will take him pro. But his real life is dangerous. I should stay away… except I want to know the real Killian Kade, the man who flashes sexy smirks at me and then hides behind his secrets. The hot hockey player who showed me I never lived a day in my life until I met him.

One car ride, one dare, and just like that I’m thrown into a world I never knew existed, falling for him a quarter mile at a time, even though our relationship was doomed from the start.








   
Jillian Quinn
Jillian Quinn is an international bestselling romance author who likes her females just as alpha as their swoon-worthy male counterparts. Jillian is a writer and sports fanatic, combining her passion for both hobbies into her books. As a lover of all things bookish, Jillian has a serious book-hoarding problem and runs a blog in her free time. When she’s not reading, writing, or blogging, she’s obsessively fangirling over hockey players and can be found wherever she can catch the next hockey game. 




As soon as Killian Kade meets Jade Westbrook he knows she is way out of his league, she comes from of world of money and high expectations, and that is a world he has never known. He is a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, one who easily finds trouble, but strives to make a better life for himself. Which sometimes leads him to do things that aren't exactly on the up and up. 

When his little secretive side gig lands him behind the wheel of her fancy car, and her busting him stealing it, he knows he is in serious trouble. With the law and the beautiful owner...

Kissing Killian is addictive little page turner that will have you smiling throughout. This unlikely pairing stirs up loads of feels and fireworks between the pages of this one, making it steamy and heartfelt. It wasn't hard to fall for these two, they brought life to the pages, their personalities shined brightly and they had a palpable feel to them, and their chemistry was undeniable. I really enjoyed this newest addition to the series, the banter between these two had me giggling throughout, it was such a fun and light-hearted read. This series is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, the characters are unforgettable, and the stories are expertly penned and so good for the heart!! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



The publisher, by request.

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!