Something new from author Samantha Whiskey!
SAWYER
Series: Carolina Reapers #2
Author: Samantha Whiskey
Release Date: September 21, 2019
Genre: Romance/Contemporary/Sports Romance
I never thought I’d achieve my dream of playing for the NHL—
Not while I’m my mom’s sole caretaker.
But the Carolina Reapers offer me a deal I can’t refuse:
A spot on their roster and top-rated support for my mom’s battle with Parkinson’s.
Balancing an NHL schedule and my mother’s care fills every minute of my day,
But one glance at Scythe’s bartender, and I’m looking for ways to make time.
Echo Hayes is my exact opposite: she’s wild—I’m reserved. She’s fearless—I’m careful.
She’s a 1 a.m. last call, and I’m a 7 a.m. practice.
On paper, we shouldn’t work.
But in reality, our chemistry burns hotter than these Charleston nights.
We’ve agreed to no-strings,
But every taste leaves me wanting more.
And more is where she draws the line.
The past haunts her, and my obligations own my present.
But it doesn’t stop me from wanting a future with her.
Our worlds are drastically different—
And when they collide?
The fallout jeopardizes my contract, and puts our hearts on the line.
Now I’m the one begging her to risk it all—
Or we’ll lose everything worth fighting for.
Welcome to the Carolina Reapers, Samantha Whiskey’s newest hockey series where the chill of the ice meets sultry southern nights.
SAWYER is now LIVE!
You can purchase your copy here!
Samantha Whiskey
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.
To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here
Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!
From outward appearances it's easy to see that Sawyer and Echo are total opposites, where he is calm and always in control, she is wild and untamed. Which would lead one to think that they would be a terrible pairing. But when it comes to chemistry these two are a perfect match, one little dared kiss and they instantly knew what they felt couldn't be ignored.
But with Sawyer's complicated life, and her ever present demons from the past constantly interfering they knew the odds were stacked against them. But when you have a spark like theirs you have to embrace it... even if it means it could cost you everything!
Between the pages of this perfectly penned tale you will meet a couple with a story that is destined to tug on your heartstrings. Both were terrified of love and commitment, but what they found with one another was completely unexpected, and something they didn't want to let go of, once they got their hands on it. Watching these two fight so hard to hold onto one another was admirable, but also tough on the feels at times, my heart broke for them... they had a lot standing in their way. I loved every word of this one, it kept me completely enthralled and swimming in feels from beginning to end, another stellar tale from Ms. Whiskey!! Highly recommend!
By personal request from the publisher.










Comments
Post a Comment