The Blog Tour for HOW TO QUIT YOUR CRUSH by Amy Fellner Dominy!
HOW TO QUIT YOUR CRUSH
By: Amy Fellner Dominy
Publication Date: May 4, 2020
Genres: Entangled: Crush, Teen Romance, Young Adult, Contemporary, Enemies to Lovers, Opposites Attract, Romance

Mai Senn knows Anthony Adams is no good for her – no matter how hard she might crush on him. She’s valedictorian; he’s a surf bum. She’s got plans, he’s got his art. Complete opposites in every way. Vinegar and baking soda, they once joked. A chemical reaction that bubbled.
Yeah, they bubbled. Maybe still do.
Good thing Anthony’s got the perfect plan: two weeks to prove just how not good they are together. Whoever can come up with the worst date—something the other will seriously hate, proving how incompatible they truly are—wins.
Like taking a snake-phobe to the Reptile House at the zoo (his idea).
Or a cooking class where they don’t even get to eat the food (her idea).
It’s all about the competition, and it’s meant to help them finally crush their crushes. But it wasn’t supposed to be so hot. Or so fun. And when Mai’s future becomes at stake, will she be able to do the right thing and quit Anthony forever?

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3db0mxZ
iBooks: https://apple.co/2YqXWXQ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2WmijTa
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/35s37bw
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2YBxeMj
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2z32wR8
HOW TO QUIT YOUR CRUSH by Amy Fellner Dominy
I step in again, put my arms around her and pull her against my chest. She lets out a startled breath of air. Her spine stiffens for a second…then relaxes.
“You’re breaking the no-touching rule,” she says.
“Yeah, I am.”
There’s another breath and then her voice, muffled against my chest. “Fine. For one minute.”
Smiling, I pull her closer. I slide my arms across the curve of her back, one hand lifting into the cool softness of her hair, cupping her head against my heart. The scent of flowers is strong in the air but nothing near as good as the sweet smell of her hair. “No wonder you were so scared today. How did they leave you alone all that time?”
“It wasn’t their fault.” I feel the hesitant touch of her fingers at my waist. “They warned me it could be dangerous. I should’ve listened when they said to stay on the trail.” Her throat works over a swallow. “It’s okay, Anthony. It was years ago.”
“It’s not years ago in your head though, is it?”
She sighs. Her hands slide all the way around me. “Two minutes,” she mutters.
I smile again, glad to feel her relax.
“I guess I was more tense from today than I realized.”
“You’re spending every day in a place that scares you. Why wouldn’t you be?”
“It gets easier every day. My parents are both so proud I’m doing this. But,” she finally steps back to put space between us. “They would never, ever make me face an actual snake.”
I nod with understanding. “Then it’s a good thing they’re not here.” I grab her hand.
She shrieks. “Wait—you’re not still—”
“We’re going in.”
“Let go of my hand. No touching!”
“It’s for health reasons.”
“I can’t go in there.”
“You can with me. You do all kinds of out-of-character things with me. Remember? You just said so.” Still, I let her hand go. It has to be her choice. “You want to get over this?”
“Yes.” She folds her arms over her chest like a grumpy child. “But not if it means going in.”
“You know they’re behind thick glass. They can’t get you. They can’t touch you. Even if they could, I wouldn’t let them.”
She closes her eyes on a groan. “I didn’t say it was a rational fear.”
“Well. The best way to get over irrational fears is to face them in a safe, controlled environment.”
When her eyes flash open it’s with a challenging glare. “And what are you afraid of?”
I tilt my head, thinking. “A girl I want to kiss. Constantly.”
Her eyes soften in a way that makes me want to hold her again. “You’re only saying that to wear me down on Rule 5.”
“Come on,” I say. “I’ll lead the way. I’ll even hold your hand, but only for health reasons.”
Her lips lift in a tiny smile. She looks toward the door of the reptile house. At my hand. “Fine. For health reasons.”
I slip my hand around hers and give it a light squeeze. “We’re going to do this and it’s going to be no big deal.”
She nods and squeezes back.

AMY FELLNER DOMINY
Amy grew up loving to read and figured out at an early age that books were magical and necessary. She started submitting her own stories to be published when she was thirteen. Amy is now the award-winning author of nine books spanning young adult, middle grade, and picture books. Titles for Entangled include Announcing Trouble and the companion novel, How to Quit Your Crush. Amy lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and a puppy who is training them. Visit Amy online at www.amydominy.com or follow her on Instagram or Twitter at @amydominy.
Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Instagram | Goodreads | Twitter | Bookbub | Amazon Author Profile | Entangled Publishing










Comments
Post a Comment