War by Brittanee Nicole is now live on Amazon and KU!

War by Brittanee Nicole is now live on Amazon and KU!


I've never been a good bet.

I wear my emotions on my tattoo-covered sleeve, I say all the wrong things and I revel in pissing off a certain redhead far more than I should. In other words, I'm the last person the court would choose to parent any child, let alone three of them.

Yet being their father is all I want.

So when the woman I love to hate offers to help make all my dreams come true, I jump at the chance. Marrying Ava is a convenient solution: she's my kids favorite person and the court will absolutely approve of the woman who runs the biggest charity in Boston.

But there is nothing convenient about the way I feel when she fights with me, or when we kiss. And I'm not sure which I enjoy more.

This marriage may have a time limit but I'm beginning to think I'd like to keep my wife. She'll probably fight me on it, but as they say, all's fair in love and war.




Add it to Goodreads


Brittanee Nicole

Brittanee is an author who lives in New England with her husband and two children. Her town is a character in itself in all of her books. When she is not writing she enjoys spending time outdoors by the water with her children, reading at the beach or by the pool (or really anywhere), dancing with her friends, singing Karaoke, spinning, bike riding and boating.

Learn more about this author here



Tyler Warren is in a bind, he needs a wife, like now. In order give off the appearance of happy and secure family Tyler must find a wife, but the problem is that aren't any women in his life worthy of the title... that is until he meets Ava Erickson. She could be the perfect "wife" for the job... but first he has to convince her to go along with it.

The pages of this book grabbed ahold of me and wouldn't let go, it was one of the most addictive reads I have read in quite a while. This first time venture really packed an emotional punch and I felt every intended ounce of it... the feels were unreal. Nothing is better than seeing two characters find love when they aren't really looking for it. It was supposed to be a marriage of convenience, but it didn't take long to see that these two had all the makings of a very real marriage. Their chemistry and general care for one another really showed, then you add in the forced proximity for appearances sake and it just created the perfect chance for love to find them. It was such a beautiful and heartfelt fall, I loved every minute of it!

If you like sports romances than you MUST add this one to your TBR list, it's words are engaging and heartfelt and characters so easy to fall for... it's really a romance readers dream read!! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!