Paxton by Samantha Whiskey is Now Available!


Paxton: A Bangor Badgers Novel
Series: Bangor Badgers #3
Release Date: June 3, 2025
Genre: Fiction/Romance/Sports Romance

As a defenseman on the Bangor Badgers, I know all about initiating offensive plays.
I never thought I’d have to go toe-to-toe with a teammate for hurting my best friend.
But when Monroe gets hurt, there’s nothing I won’t do for her.
Including letting her move in with me.

We’ve been friends since we were kids, so living together should be a breeze.
Only problem?

I’ve been in love with her for years and she doesn’t have a clue.

Monroe is my dream girl in every way—smart, compassionate, adventurous. She’s the complete package, but our friendship means way too much to me to risk crossing that line.
But when I ask her to come with me on a vacation to help her escape her problems, the lines we’ve held in place for years start to fade.

Monroe isn’t a serious relationship person, and all I can see is a happily ever after with her.
I’d never pressure her, so I’m happy to take whatever pieces of herself she’s willing to give.

Soon, we discover that our chemistry is as fire as our friendship. The more we get of each other, the more we need, and now there’s definitely no going back.

And if I can’t convince her I’m fine with her terms, then I’ll lose not only my best friend, but the absolute love of my life.




 
Samantha Whiskey 

Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.

To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here

Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!




Paxton has a problem, he has feelings for his best friend, but is afraid if he takes that step and tells her how he feels, that she'll bolt. It's a well known fact his girl doesn't feelings, relationships, and forever kind of things. But now that she has become his roommate keeping his secret is becoming harder by the minute...

The pages of this wonderfully penned romance are certain to keep you captivated and swooning throughout. There is nothing sweeter than two long time friends who are secretly in love with one another unexpectedly finding their forever, and these two prove that page after page. Paxton has been hesitant to tell his best friend Monroe that he has more than friend feelings for her because she isn't the type of girl to do long term relationships, and for him she is his forever. But when they decide to take a vacation together the lines between them start to disappear and those feelings start to take hold. It's something both have secretly wanted for a long time, but are they strong enough to last?

I really enjoyed this newest offering from Ms. Whiskey, the words were engaging and heartfelt and the characters so easy to fall for... they had me at first meet! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!