Busted in Bollywood (Bollywood Billionaires #1) Is Available Now!!
Shari Jones is down on her luck and definitely open to any opportunity to get herself out of her current predicament, so when her best friend offers her a mini vacation to Mumbai, in exchange for a little dirty work, she jumps at the chance to travel. All she has to do is go to Mumbai, pose as her best friend, and find a way to ditch the fiance her friends parents have arranged for her to marry...seems easy enough, and a vacation right now sounds like heaven! Only "heaven" doesn't quite turn out like she thought...
This read was unlike anything I have read, I have to say it was quite refreshing to read something a little different for a change. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent reading Shari's story, her wacky little adventure made for some very entertaining reading, and provided me with quite a few laughs!! This is definitely once of my favorite reads from Ms. Marsh to date!! Highly recommend it, it is a fun and light-hearted read sure to brighten your day, and put a smile one your face!!
ARC given in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.
Goodreads Link
Amazon Purchase Link
This read was unlike anything I have read, I have to say it was quite refreshing to read something a little different for a change. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent reading Shari's story, her wacky little adventure made for some very entertaining reading, and provided me with quite a few laughs!! This is definitely once of my favorite reads from Ms. Marsh to date!! Highly recommend it, it is a fun and light-hearted read sure to brighten your day, and put a smile one your face!!
ARC given in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.
Goodreads Link
Amazon Purchase Link

Comments
Post a Comment