The Diana Gardin SWORN TO PROTECT Release Blitz Tour Is Stopping Here Today!


Sworn To Protect 

Author: Diana Gardin 

Genre: Romantic Suspense






To keep her safe, he'll have to uncover all her secrets...

Rayne Alexander. A face I never thought I'd see again, and one I never could forget. Nine years ago, she left town-and me--without a backward glance. But now she's back, with a haunted look in her eyes and a feisty attitude that didn't exist when we were teenagers. Seeing this grown-up--and sexy--Rayne is something I wasn't prepared for... and it's bringing up feelings I'd thought I'd buried years ago.

Although I want to demand answers from Rayne, working on black ops at Night Eagle Security has taught me that it's sometimes better to keep my mouth shut. So when I catch her hiding a photo of a little boy, I'm curious. When I see her jump as her phone rings, I'm concerned. But the second I notice a car following her home, I know she's hiding something. Something dangerous. And while I may not know why she left or why she's back, if there's someone out there Rayne is afraid of, I'll make damn sure that threat is eliminated.



Amazon  * Nook * iBooks * 












DIANA GARDIN

Diana Gardin is the author of Romance in a multitude of age ranges and genres. Her works include the Ashes Series, the Nelson Island Series, and the Battle Scars series. Upcoming works include the Rescue Ops Series (Batle Scars spinoff coming in June 2017) and The Lilac Sky (The Troma Chronicles Book 1).






Nine years ago the love of his young life walked away without a word, and it has haunted him everyday since. Every glorious detail about her is ingrained in his soul, and every woman that has come along since, has never even come close to comparing to her. He often "sees" her, only to find that it really isn't her, but when he wanders into Night Eagle Security for his shift, he sees her... and this time it is real. Now that she has found a way back into his life again he isn't about to let her walk away again... but she comes baring secrets, secrets that could have him rethink his stance on keeping her around.

Rayne Alexander walked away from the best thing that ever happened to her nine years ago, not because she wanted to, but because it what was expected of her... and it has haunted her everyday since. She loved Jeremy Teague with all her heart, thought they had a future together, but their families disagreed, and ultimately it was the two of them that paid the price. So, she tried her best to move on, but along the way she wandered into some trouble, and now the only place she knows she will fill safe again is at home... the place she walked away from all those years ago!

From the moment I cracked the cover on this one I was hooked, these two weaved their way into my heart and had me hanging onto their every spoken word. Their heart-wrenching story was filled with moments that took my breath away, moments that had me rejoicing, and moments that had my toes curling... and I loved every minute of it! I highly recommend you pick up this read from Ms. Gardin, what you find behind the pages of this touching book is sure to keep you captivated from start to finish!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this title. 



Be My Book Boyfriend:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The TOUGHEST COWBOY IN TEXAS Teaser Blitz Tour Is Stopping By Today!!

Stars Over Clear Lake Hits Shelves Today!!

Check Out This Stunning Debut From A. Gavazzoni!