Reckless is Now Live!!
Reckless
Series: Alpha Bodyguard Series #3
Author: Sybil Bartel
Released On: December 3, 2018
Publisher: Independant
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Romance/Erotic
Bodyguard.
Escort.
Bad boy.
I didn’t come from the wrong side of the tracks. I was the wrong side. Every cliché you could think of, my family embraced. The only advantage I had was being the best looking out of all my brothers. Except when I joined the Marines, looks didn’t count for shit downrange.
I wasn’t active duty anymore, and working for the best personal security firm in the business, my looks were getting me in more trouble than they were worth. I just didn’t realize how much trouble until a princess from a country I’d never heard of asked for me by name. Her request was simple—me, my gun, four days and five parties. But she recklessly failed to mention one crucial part of the assignment… pretend to be her new fiancé.
Now she was about to find out how reckless a bodyguard could be.
*RECKLESS is the third standalone book in the Alpha Bodyguard Series.
BOOK #1
✯✯✯✯✯
BOOK #2
✯✯✯✯✯
BOOK #3
✯✯✯✯✯
BOOK #4
RUTHLESS IS COMING IN 2019!

Sybil Bartel
Sybil Bartel grew up in Northern California with her head in a book and her feet in the sand. She dreamt of becoming a painter but the heady scent of libraries with their shelves full of books drew her into the world of storytelling. She loves the New Adult genre, but any story about a love so desperately wrong and impossibly beautiful makes her swoon.
Sybil now resides in Southern Florida and while she doesn’t get to read as much as she likes, she still buries her toes in the sand. If she isn’t writing or fighting to contain the banana plantation in her backyard, you can find her spending time with her handsomely tattooed husband, her brilliantly practical son and a mischievous miniature boxer…
But Seriously?
Here are ten things you probably really want to know about Sybil.
She grew up a faculty brat. She can swear like a sailor. She loves men in uniform. She hates being told what to do. She can do your taxes (but don’t ask). The Bird Market in Hong Kong freaks her out. Her favorite word is desperate…or dirty, or both—she can’t decide. She has a thing for muscle cars. But never reply on her for driving directions, ever. And she has a new book boyfriend every week—don’t tell her husband.
To find out more about Sybil Bartel, be sure to follow her on Twitter (she loves to hear about your favorite book boyfriend!), visit her website, like her on Facebook or join her Facebook group Book Boyfriend Heroes for exclusive excerpts and giveaways.
One little video posted on the internet has turned Damien Tyler's live upside down, and at times made it tough to carry out the duties of his job. But, it is also the very same video that has brought Calandra, his gorgeous new client, into his life, and for once he thinks that video might just be a blessing in disguise. She is downright sinful delicious, and he wants a little taste!
Calandra is hiring him to accompany her to a few upcoming social events she is attending, and while the job sounds easy enough, Tyler know's the Princess is holding back some of the finer details. Something isn't setting right with him about the job, so he pressures her to fess up about why she really needs him by her side. When she begins to clue him in on his expected duties, he soon realizes he may just have gotten himself into a real mess! Or maybe a perfect little arrangement!
Reckless was everything I thought it would be, and so much more, it came with Ms. Bartel's trademark sexiness and high octane action, but every now and then there were tender moments too, which were unexpected, but greatly appreciated. Damien Tyler isn't your typical alpha, don't get me wrong he can be bossy as all get out, but there is a genuine good-natured side to him that really shines through and hits you right in the heart. I loved his story so much, him and his damsel in distress brought action, heat, and drama to the pages and kept me completely enthralled from start to finish! This is my first read in the Alpha Bodyguard series, and I have to say I couldn't have started with a better man. Now of course after meeting his counterparts I must get my hands on their stories, and get up close and personal with each of them too! Highly recommend this one, it's a can't miss story loaded with heart and heat... lots and lots of heat!!













Comments
Post a Comment