Junk Mail is Now Available!
JUNK MAIL
Author: Kendall Ryan
Release Date: April 23, 2019
Publisher: Independent
It all started with a sexy selfie.
Texted to the wrong number.
Oops.
Not my finest moment—but I have nothing to be ashamed of.
She thought I was no better, and I quote, than the knuckle-dragging douche-bags she was never dating again.
It was a stupid dare from a girl I’d met online, but since she’d given me a fake number, I didn’t feel bad that my interests were suddenly focused elsewhere—on the fiery and sharp-tongued, Peyton that I found myself sparring with over text for the rest of the evening.
The following day, my case of mistaken identity came back to bite me in the banana.
When I strolled into the office, I was introduced to Peyton as the new client I needed to win over. The Peyton, in case you're not tracking.
And let’s just say she had my full attention.
Brains? Check.
Beauty? Oh yeah.
And the best part? She hated me on sight.
Dear God, do I love a challenge.
Let the games begin.
Get Your Copy Today!

Kendall Ryan
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than three dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2.5 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than 70 times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, and InTouch Magazine. She lives in Texas with her husband and two sons.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub
Josh Hanson is a sexy, wealthy, single, successful businessman. Which would lead one to believe that he is swimming in dates, but that really isn't the case at all... it has been a long while since his last! So, when he signs into his dating app, meets an intriguing woman with great conversation skills, he can't help but want to see where things between them will lead. She surprises him by getting down and dirty, and requests a photo of his member. He reluctantly obliges, but what happens next is something he was not prepared for... at all!
With one little tap on the screen he has taken his love life from non-existent, to promising...very, very, promising! That is until he realizes that his "member" photo has landed into the hands of his newest client... and everyone knows mixing business with pleasure is a huge no-no!
From the very first page Junk Mail had me smiling, and with each page that followed things just continued to get better and better! You know you have found a good story when your barely a chapter into it and you have a case of the giggles, and an unshakable smile on your face... this story was downright spectacular! These two lovebirds made me giggle with their dirty business innuendos, warmed my heart their genuine affection for one another, and made me blush with their secret little "business" meetings! Loved every single second of this one, the story line was mesmerizing, the words were perfectly penned, and the characters were unforgettable... another outstanding romance from Ms. Ryan!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
With one little tap on the screen he has taken his love life from non-existent, to promising...very, very, promising! That is until he realizes that his "member" photo has landed into the hands of his newest client... and everyone knows mixing business with pleasure is a huge no-no!
From the very first page Junk Mail had me smiling, and with each page that followed things just continued to get better and better! You know you have found a good story when your barely a chapter into it and you have a case of the giggles, and an unshakable smile on your face... this story was downright spectacular! These two lovebirds made me giggle with their dirty business innuendos, warmed my heart their genuine affection for one another, and made me blush with their secret little "business" meetings! Loved every single second of this one, the story line was mesmerizing, the words were perfectly penned, and the characters were unforgettable... another outstanding romance from Ms. Ryan!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
The Author, Kendall Ryan











Comments
Post a Comment