First in a new series from Chantal Fernando!
Series: Knights of Fury #1
Author: Chantal Fernando
Publisher: Carina Press
Release Date: July 1, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fiction
From the New York Times bestselling author of the Wind Dragons and Cursed Ravens MC series comes sinners, saints and secrets…
Dear Skylar,
Five years. That’s a long time to go without talking to somebody, especially someone who was such a huge part of your life…
A letter from my first kiss and my childhood everything…from prison.
He may be nicknamed Saint, but this sweet, sexy biker most definitely has a wild streak. Hearing from him draws me right back into the Knights of Fury motorcycle club—the people I’ll always think of as family.
He’s still the only man I’ve ever wanted.
Each good, old-fashioned letter from my “prison pen pal” has my heart racing. Which is nothing compared to how I feel when Saint surprises me in person, as a free man.
I was just a kid the last time we saw each other, but the connection between us now is anything but innocent.
He’s the type of man who would do anything to protect his woman. And with my world crashing down around me, that’s exactly what I’m going to need.
Amazon I B&N I Harlequin I iBooks I Google Play
New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is thirty-one years old and lives in Western Australia.
Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.
When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.
Chantal loves to hear from readers.
From the moment they met Sky and Saint had a connection, one that could be felt bone deep, but with her younger age, and the fact that her father would kill him if he made any sort of move in her direction, Saint kept things purely in the friend zone.
But now is a completely different story, five plus years have passed, and she is old enough to make her own decisions, and she wants a shot with him. He has waited a long time for her and he doesn't plan on letting anything or anyone get in their way. Little do they both know, danger is lurking, and Sky is their target.
I have no doubt that readers will love this newest offering from Ms. Fernando! Within it's pages Saint comes brimming with heart-string tugging emotion that'll squeeze the heart in all the right places, and a touch of mystery that'll have you on the edge of your seat! I loved meeting this couple, their story had me mesmerized from beginning to end, and their chemistry was downright sizzling, I felt the heat between them simmering consistently page after page. This well crafted page-turner kicks off the new Knights of Fury series, and if this is any indication of what is to come, I know there will be more good reading up ahead. I highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it has everything you'd want in a story... and much, much more!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, via NetGalley, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.










Comments
Post a Comment