The Blog Tour for VICTOR by Brenda Rothert!

Today we are celebrating the release of VICTOR by Brenda Rothert. This is a contemporary romance, standalone, and it is the third title in the Chicago Blaze hockey romance series. 

Purchase your copy now!


Follow Brenda's newsletter for exclusive details!

Victor 
Author: Brenda Rothert
Release Date: July 16, 2019
Series: Chicago Blaze, #3


He’s a hockey star with a headboard full of notches. She’s a shy NHL concession worker at who’s never been kissed.

Lindy

They don’t call me Belinda Boring for nothing. It’s my name, after all. And for a 23-year-old with plain brown hair who still lives at home and gets tongue tied over nothing, it’s a fitting one. I’m not even one of those quiet girls with a hidden talent, unless making a mean order of nachos at the NHL arena I work at counts. My life consists of working, reading and harboring a secret crush on a hockey player who doesn’t know I exist. At least, until we accidentally meet and become unlikely friends.

Victor

I’m living the dream. A poor kid who worked his way into the NHL, I’ll never forget where I came from, though I try to. My past follows me, a nagging reminder that I’ll never be what everyone thinks I am. As the threat of my secret being exposed looms closer, my game slips, leaving me in danger of being cut from my team--the only family I have. I’m losing my hold on everything when a new friend helps me find hope. She’s nothing like the women I’m used to, but by the time I figure out that’s exactly why she’s right for me, I’ve lost my chance with her. Somehow, I have to convince a woman who thinks she’s invisible that she’s the only one I see.



Grab your copy now:


 

Purchase ANTON Now:


Purchase LUCA Now:

Brenda Rothert
Brenda Rothert is an Illinois native who was a print journalist for nine years. She made the jump from fact to fiction in 2013 and never looked back. From new adult to steamy contemporary romance, Brenda creates fresh characters in every story she tells. She’s a lover of Diet Coke, chocolate, lazy weekends and happily ever afters.


AUTHOR LINKS:



When you are a professional hockey player you have to expect that every facet of your life is under the watchful eye of the media. So, the fact that Victor Lane is currently in a slump has been broadcast on every sports station... and caught the eye of his bosses. He knows he isn't playing to his potential, knows there is something in his life that is distracting him from playing his best game... but figuring out what it is is another story. He has just been issued a warning from management, either he start to play the way they know he can, or he will lose his starting position, and that just can't happen. 

So he decides to get in some extra practice time at the rink and see if he can work the kinks out of his game... but little does he realize he is about to meet a woman who will not only get him back on track, but also work her way into his closed-off heart!

From the very first page Victor and his "game fixing angel" Lindy will lure you into their world and have you never wanting to part ways with them. Their beautiful story will mesmerize you, make you swoon, and put a healthy squeeze on your heart. I loved this newest installment in the series, it had an innocence to it that was really touching, and their relationship had a natural progression to it, making it feel quite real. I liked that Lindy didn't give Victor any passes, she didn't let him use his status to gain ground with her, she forced him to be accountable, and work for her time and attention. These characters played so well off of each other, coming from similar background they were able to bond over that, and thought along the same lines. I have to say this might just be my favorite installment in the series yet, it really got me good in the feels department, and the characters were perfectly suited for one another, a very believable pairing. Highly recommend this one, it's got feels, a sexy hockey player that'll make you swoon, and a feisty heroine that'll inspire!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!