My Best Friend's Sister is now live!


My Best Friend's Sister 
Series: The Masons #1
Author: Hazel Kelly
Release Date: September 29, 2019
Publisher: Independent
Genre: Romance/Fiction/Contemporary



I’m not an anxious person, but Quinn Draper has always made me nervous.

Okay, so that’s a lie. I am an anxious person. Always have been. And no one reminds me of that more than my brother’s best friend.

He’s the walking, talking opposite of my comfort zone, and he sees through my false bravado. Senses my insecurities. I think that’s why I feel so vulnerable when he’s around. So…under-clothed.

Which is ridiculous. He doesn’t even know me.

Still, every bone in my body senses danger when he’s around. Like he’s always about to push me under a spotlight I’m not ready to squint into, a spotlight that would expose me for the awkward introvert that I am.

Yet he never says more than two words to me. As if he knows that’s the surest way to drive me crazy.

And I hate him for it. Always have.

Always will.

Author’s Note: This standalone romantic comedy is the first book in a new series by best-selling author Hazel Kelly. If you like feisty women and funny men, you’ll love this forbidden romance about two unlikely roommates and the trouble they get into when big brother stops watching…




Hazel Kelly

Hazel Kelly is an Amazon bestselling author who writes sweet and steamy romance that will make you smile all over.

When she's not traveling the globe in search of cozy hammocks to write in, she enjoys tackling her tbr list with a nice big glass of anything will do. She lives in Dublin with a charming Irishman and their three-legged furbaby.





From the moment they met Quinn Drapper has always made Maddy feel a little nervous, he always keeps his distance, and often makes her feel like he doesn't really like her... but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Little does she know the eternal bachelor has it bad for her, but his friendship with her brother keeps him from letting his feelings show. Dating your best friends little sister goes against every rule in the bro code book!

But when she moves into her brothers apartment, that he shares Quinn, things start to take an unexpected turn... one that could land them in deep with her brother!

My Best Friend's Sister is a delightfully entertaining forbidden romance that will have you captivated from the first chapter to the last. These two are thrown together unexpectedly when Maddy's brother offers up his apartment to her while he is away for business for the next few months. She instantly has her reservations about moving in with Quinn, especially since he makes her so anxious and is often closed off to her. But she is stuck between a rock and a hard place so she accepts the apartment offer anyhow, and hopes they can survive being in close quarters with one another. Watching these two tiptoe around one another and their feelings was tough on the ticker, the "will they, won't they" game they played had me dying in anticipation. This one impressed on all fronts, the words were well penned and riddled with feeling, and the characters came with a real feel quality that made it easy to connect to them and their situation. Definitely one of my favorite first reads this year! I highly recommend you get your hands on this one, you won't be disappointed with what you discover between the pages here, it's words will do your heart SO good!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



The publisher, by personal request

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!