My recent read... FALCON by Michelle Heard!


FALCON
Author: Michelle Heard
Release Date: September 2, 2019
Genre: Romance / New Adult


Wealth and power make them untouchable.
The monarchs of Trinity Academy.

Falcon Reyes.
With a sharp, intelligent look, he reeks of arrogance wrapped in an icy layer of indifference.
A life of luxury has left him with the notion that everything is attainable.
Power. Wealth. Status.

He’s a god and I a mere mortal.
He’s Jupiter, and I am Mercury.
There’s so much power in this man.
He has the kind of influence most people can’t even begin to imagine.

And me… I’m an eighteen-year-old girl who managed to make him lose control.
I’m the girl who showed him there’s a kaleidoscope of colors outside the high walls of his black and white world.

Please note: This is Book 1 in The Trinity Academy Series.
All 3 books are interconnected, and some plots are carried over to the next 2 books in this series.






Michelle Heard

Michelle Heard is a Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She resides in South Africa with her son where she's always planning her next book to write, and trip to take.

Want to be up to date with whats happening in Michelles world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → Newsletter Sign-up






Layla knows she is completely out of her element at Trinity Academy, she doesn't come from a wealthy family, wear designer clothes or keep up on the latest trends. She is just a normal girl who happened to be lucky enough to get a scholarship to the school and she has no intentions of wasting the opportunity. 

Her plan is to keep her head down, not draw any unwanted attention, and focus on her studies... which becomes easier said than done when she happens to catch the eye of their most prestigious student Falcon Reyes!

Between the pages of this mesmerizing tale readers will meet a couple who come from different worlds, but find something truly special in one another when life throws them on the same path. Layla tried her best to keep herself away from the handsome king of campus, but when he decided he wanted her, there was no avoiding him... he made sure of it. Their union brought many moments to swoon and smile over, as well as moments that stirred up the feels, it was such a wonderful story. I loved meeting these perfectly drawn characters, each one unique in their own right, and each with what I am sure is to be a captivating story to tell. I cannot wait to dive into the rest of the series and see all of them find their happily ever afters too! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



The publisher, by personal request.

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!