Sweet & Rich: A Sweet Water Novel by Samantha Whiskey is Now Live!
Sweet & Rich: A Sweet Water Novel
Series: Sweet Water Book #2
Author: Samantha Whiskey
Release Date: August 7, 2023
Genre: Fiction/Romance/Friends to Lovers
I’m Luna Josling, owner of Sweet Water’s most popular clothing boutique and known as an all-around shy artist. And after I catch my long-term boyfriend cheating on me in a totally humiliating way, I’m more than ready to escape my small town for a while.
Who better to do that with than my best friend, Brad Washbrook?
The only catch? I have to pretend to be his fiancé for two weeks while he attends a retreat for a prospective company partnership.
It should be easy, right?
Wrong.
Brad has always been amazing to me, but now that I’m single, I’m noticing him in entirely new ways. Like when we dance, his hands roam over me in a possessive way that makes my skin spark. And when we’re forced to share a bed, I can’t help but wonder what would happen if I spanned the distance between us and finally find out what it’s like to kiss him.
But he’s been my friend forever, and we’ve never crossed those lines before.
The longer we pretend to be engaged, the harder it is to deny the very real feelings growing between us. And after one sizzling kiss, I know I’m a goner.
He’s everything I never knew I needed, and soon I can’t tell what’s real and what’s fake, but it all feels way too good to question.
Just when I think Brad and I are on the same page, my ex shows up and threatens to ruin everything.
And if I can’t set things right, I’ll lose the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
*This is a steamy contemporary romance set in the Carolina Reapers' territory of Sweet Water*
You can one-click your copy here!
Samantha Whiskey
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.
To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here
Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!
Brad Washbrook has watched his best friend be treated poorly by her boyfriend for some time now and he's had to just idly stand by and bite his tongue, hoping eventually she will see his true colors. Then one night she calls, tells him the words that he has been waiting for, the boyfriend is now gone... and that's when he jumps into action. He needs a fake fiancé and she is the one he wants to pretend with, and maybe more!
The moment these two wandered onto the page I found myself enamored by them, they drew me in and wouldn't let go. I had intended on just reading a few chapters before bed, but wound up reading well into the wee hours of the morning. (It was well worth the loss of sleep by the way!) These two have been the best of friends for years, never really thinking about taking it any farther than that, then one little "fake" kiss changes everything.
I loved what these two brought to the pages, their sweet and steamy friends to lovers story made me smile and swoon the whole way through! I also enjoyed glimpses of friends from previous stories and how Ms. Whiskey tide them into this story, it was fun to reunite with them. I haven't read the first title in the series, but will definitely be remedying that really soon! Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, these characters will steal your heart at first meet!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)





.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment