The Blog Tour for Pretty Little Island by Rhea Ryan!


The Blog Tour for Pretty Little Island by Rhea Ryan!



Torn between two lovers on a pretty but deadly island, London King must survive the ravages of the wilderness and a battle for her heart.

My first day at New Ocean Prep was supposed to be a fresh start. A chance to return to my hometown—leaving my ruined life behind me. My goal is simple. Keep my grades up, my head down, and focus on securing my spot in a top journalism program.

My past catches up with me as I’m drawn towards the two hottest hockey players in school. A trip to a national hockey tournament in Alaska has me investigating the truth behind what happened to a girl they tormented and killed two summers earlier.

This story has more layers than I imagined. The deeper I enter their world, the stronger our bonds become until I can’t tell whose side I’m really on. 






 
 Rhea Ryan

Rhea Ryan is a spicy writer of romance on the edge of dark and twisty. Her stories are a masterful exploration of the human heart, navigating the complex and often grey terrain of our inner lives. After writing in the corporate world for over a decade, she realized she had a desire and compulsion to write creatively. She lives in Western Canada with her husband, two young children and a fur baby.

Rhea is working on her debut novel Pretty Little Island, which is coming in late 2023 and is publishing her first Novella Sea Queen: Reborn coming in November 2023.





New Ocean Prep is her shot to prove to herself that she can change, that she can put her crappy past behind her and start anew. As part of her requirements for the journalism program at school she must board a plane to Alaska and cover her school's team playing in the national hockey tournament, which seems easy enough... until things take an unexpected tragic turn. Now the aspiring journalist finds herself stranded on a little island with classmates, two of which who happen to be two of the hottest, and slightly unsavory, boys she's ever met! No good can come from this right?

Pretty Little Island is a suspenseful little page-turner that is bound to consume every bit of your time and attention, the moment you start reading it you'll find it impossible to stop! Our young heroine set out to make her time at her new school a life reboot of sorts, but shortly after arriving she finds herself in a very tricky situation, trapped on an island with two very handsome twins that she is certain can't be trusted, especially after she learns some interesting little tidbits about them and another student. As she carefully gets to know her new friends she constantly wonders if she can trust them, or if they have ulterior motives when it comes to her?

This was a very captivating and engaging read, I wasn't ready for it to end when the last pages came, and I certainly wasn't ready for that cliffhanger. I cannot wait to see what happens to these characters, the next installment cannot come fast enough! If you like suspenseful YA novels then I have no doubt you will enjoy what you find waiting for you between the pages of this one, it's a wonderfully penned gem just waiting to be discovered! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!