Wicked Ends by Isla Vaughn is Now Live!



Wicked Ends by Isla Vaughn is Now Live!


 Wicked Ends
Author: Isla Vaughn
Series: Hidden Valley Elite, book 8
Release Date: November 30, 2023


Deceived by my heart.

Drowning in fractured memories.

Taken against my will.

Shane Bennett used me, and for nothing more than revenge.

I was a victim, and in turn, I made him one. But that was then. I’m different now—is he? Or is this the moment when everything comes crashing down.

The connection between us twists and stretches from the past to the present, abused and strained but undeniably intact.

Something—someone—is coming for me. As each threatening note is delivered, the secrets in my mind break free.

It’s in Shane’s arms that I feel the safest. But trusting him means that I’m putting everything in my life at risk.

Is he worth it?

Wicked Ends is an enemies-to-lovers, new adult, bully romance with plenty of angst and a HEA. This is the conclusion of Wicked Games, and Winter and Shane’s duet. This book contains mature content that some readers may find disturbing.


Purchase Link: https://geni.us/weevents



Isla Vaughn

Isla Vaughn is the author of the Hidden Valley Elite series. Her romance books are full of complex characters, strong alpha males, and the fierce women who bring them to their knees. When not writing, she can be found daydreaming about owning a beach house, reading, or drinking too much coffee while having in-depth conversations with her two adorable kittens.








Winter wasn't always the nicest girl and while most thought it was her just being rude, it was actually because of the life she had been dealt and trying to keep people at great distance. But that is a part of her life she struggles to remember...what really happened? And why does everyone hate her?

Then there is Shane who remembers every bit of her rudeness, being at the brunt of it many times. That time in his life has haunted him for years, and now she is in his world again and claiming she doesn't remember any of it? Can he trust her and the words that fall out of her mouth, or is it just another game?

Wicked Ends picks right up where Wicked Games left off and it didn't take but a few minutes for me to be hooked on these two all over again. I have been thinking about them since I last left them and been wondering if things would work out the way I hoped. With trying to not give much away I will say it was and engaging and emotional journey that left me breathless at times and smiling at others... it was another perfect addition to this series! I loved these two so much and wasn't ready to say goodbye when the time came, they were so captivating and real, and the story they had to tell took me places I never saw coming! Highly recommend this perfectly penned duet, I promise it will be impossible to put down!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!