The Blog Tour for NO PUCKING WAY BY CR JANE & MAY DAWSON!

Exciting News! No Pucking Way by CR Jane & May Dawson is LIVE!
Lost memories, a hockey arena, and three sexy players who hold the key to the past.
Join the rollercoaster ride of emotions as our heroine fights amnesia, stumbles upon a steamy romance, and finds herself at the center of a dangerous war between men from her forgotten history.

Are you ready for a gripping tale of second chances, dark secrets, and sizzling romance?
NO PUCKING WAY
BY: CR JANE & MAY DAWSON
Release date: November 28th
Genre / Tropes: Hockey Romance / Dark hockey / rh / amnesia / boy obsessed / stalker / mafia / second chance romance
I woke up in the hospital five years ago with no idea of who I am…
Every day, I walk aimlessly around the city, searching for anything that helps me remember my past.
I don’t find it until I apply for a job at the local hockey arena, home of the NHL team, the Devils.
Three sexy hockey players inside look…familiar.
They all insist they don’t know me.
But they watch me. Every day.
Their silence continues until a handsome, tattooed stranger dressed in a suit saunters into the arena and starts sweet talking me.
Then they jump off the ice, ready to fight him to the death.
And for some reason…he seems ready to return the favor.
Now, I’m being swept into a life of glamorous darkness…and into a war between men I evidently used to love.
Get your copy now!
Add to your TBR : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/179782029-no-pucking-way
CR Jane
CR Jane is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, fantasy, and whatever else she wants to write. Her stories are designed to make you cry, make you scream...and eventually make you swoon. Welcome to CR’s world, where heartbreak and happy endings rule.
Connect with CR Jane:
Website: www.crjanebooks.com
Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/C.R.FatedRealm/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crjaneauthor/
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@crjaneauthor?
Website: www.crjanebooks.com
Newsletter: https://goo.gl/forms/oumHnwpq2lEdchlU2
Signed Paperbacks: https://forms.gle/ZttbzEifDKgW7Afn7
Swag Store: https://crjaneauthor.threadless.com/
Author page: https://web.facebook.com/crjaneauthorpage
Newsletter: https://forms.gle/JeVRJHaCiC9LKZVw5
*****
Connect with May Dawson
Kennedy woke up with no idea of who she was, where she came from, or what kind of life she lived before... but she's pretty sure the four men currently fighting over her know exactly who she was, and she can't help but wonder what exactly they know!
Between the pages of this one you will meet a troubled women with no idea of her past and what the men she met through her new job have to do with her past life. No one seems to want to talk, secrets are being kept, and she is pretty sure she was involved with one or all of these men in some way. It's frustrating beyond belief and the pieces of her missing life are coming back too slowly.
This book has been haunting me since I stumbled upon the last page a few days ago and it's proving to be impossible to let it go... these characters will get you good, to the point you won't be able to stop thinking about them, they'll captivate every bit of your attention and leave you craving more! I cannot wait to see what the second installment holds for them, it seriously cannot come fast enough!! Highly recommend this one for those who like their romances a little on the dark and dirty side. (I would advise those who read though to check out the trigger warnings beforehand, as this one gets a little dark and intense at times.)
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.











Comments
Post a Comment