It’s release day for OH, YOU’RE SO COLD by Saffron A. Kent!
It’s release day for OH, YOU’RE SO COLD by Saffron A. Kent!
All I wanted was a harmless kiss from the handsome stranger at my eighteenth birthday party. But when he said — with a cruel twist of his cigarette smoking lips — that he doesn’t kiss ‘annoying little girls,’ I stupidly decided to flirt with a random guy to make him jealous.
I never wanted that random guy to fall in love with me. Or worse, accidentally start a relationship with him. But now I have a new boyfriend while I can’t stop thinking about the guy who doesn’t care that I exist.
So it’s time to move on and focus on my new relationship.
Only the moment I make that decision, he decides to notice me.
He decides to stare at me a little too hard and in a way that makes me blush. Oh and one day when my boyfriend isn’t looking, he decides to corner me in a lonely hallway and put his rough and heated hands on me that feels equal parts forbidden and familiar.
But I’m not stupid.
I’m not going to ruin my new relationship for someone that people call Stellan ‘The Cold’ Thorne. Especially not when the random guy I’m dating isn’t random at all.
No, my new boyfriend happens to be the brother of the guy I’m inappropriately obsessed with.
And I’m not the kind of girl who comes between two brothers.
Twin brothers…
Or am I?
One Click Here : https://geni.us/OYSC-preorder
Saffron A. Kent
Saffron A. Kent is a Top 100 Amazon Bestselling author of Contemporary and New Adult romance. More often than not, her love stories are edgy, forbidden and passionate. Her work has been featured in Huffington Post, New York Daily News and USA Today’s Happy Ever After.
She lives in New York City with her nerdy and supportive husband, and a million and one books.
Connect with Saffron A. Kent
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSaffronKent
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesaffronkent
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thesaffronkent
Website: http://www.saffronkent.com
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Ybw47r
On the night of her eighteenth birthday Isadora meets a guy that makes her heart skip multiple beats, problem is Stellan seems completely oblivious to her attraction. So she does something she thinks will help his feelings along... she flirts with another guy. While it might have got his attention it certainly didn't have him rushing over to intervene and profess his undying love for her like she had hoped.
So she continues to flirt with Shep, dance the night away with him and also starts to become his friend in the process. Little does she know though now she has got the wrong guy falling for her... and he just so happens to be Stellan's twin brother!
Oh, You're So Cold is a captivating story of obsession and love. These two wanted one another but had a lot of superficial things standing in their way and they let it get the better of them at times. Which lead to games, hurt feelings, and torturous antics. Which one would think would cause you to walk away, but for some reason it seemed to only fuel the fire between these two. They drove each other crazy every step of the way, but once they finally found their footing and pushed all their doubts and insecurities aside it was nothing but fireworks! It was quite the emotional roller coaster!!
I loved this newest offering from Ms. Kent, once my eyes found the words the world around me slipped away and I had myself a little reading marathon. I just could not get enough of these two, I had to know everything!!! This all-consuming page-turner had my heart and attention from beginning to end! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
Love Notes PR
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)


.png)



Comments
Post a Comment