The Release Tour for MINE TO GAIN by Maggie Rawdon!

 


🖤🏈𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘🏈🖤

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 by Maggie Rawdon is LIVE!!!


I only have room for two things in my life: football and my daughter.

At least until my brother's ex-girlfriend shows up at my team's stadium needing a white knight.

When I find out she's also got a secret summer checklist that I'm uniquely qualified for?

I've forgotten all the reasons she should be off limits, and I'm signing up to be more than just her part-time bodyguard.

But when the threats she's receiving escalate and the danger is at our doorstep, we have to decide if more than one summer is worth fighting for—whatever the cost.


What to Expect:

🖤ex-boyfriend's brother

🏈single dad

🖤forced proximity

🏈friends with benefits

🖤cinnadom/stern brunch daddy

🏈protective MMC

🖤he falls first & hard


One-Click your copy today!




 MAGGIE RAWDON

Maggie loves books, travel and wandering through museums. She lives in the Midwest where you can find her writing on her laptop with her two pups at her side, in between binge watching epic historical and fantasy dramas and cheering for her favorite American (and European) football teams on the weekends. She loves writing dirty athletes and smart women and has a soft spot for writing characters who banter instead of flirt.



Find more books from Maggie Rawdon: https://maggierawdon.com

 

She is the girl he has admired from afar, full well knowing he'd never have a chance with her, since her heart belonged to someone else. His brother as a matter of a fact... so he settled for just being her friend. But now things have changed, her heart is free for the taking and he wants to be the first man in line.

Mine to Gain is steamy friends to lovers tale that is destined to have you blushing and swooning throughout! Trix caught Cooper's eye a long time ago, but there wasn't a thing he could do about it because she was seeing his brother, and of course that'd be a line he wouldn't cross. But fortunately for him she has made a reappearance in his life and it just so happens that that pesky line is no longer there. But that would also mean making room in his life for someone else and that is something that leaves him a little apprehensive. For so long his only priorities have been his daughter and football, but maybe it's time for a change?

Every time I settle down with a book from this author I know I am in for a treat, her words are incomparable and the stories she creates are one of a kind. They come with characters that are impossible to let go of and Trix and Cooper are definitely two of her best yet! I loved these two and the story they had to tell, it left my heart all kinds of happy! If you like sports romances you need to put this author on your radar, nobody does sports quite like her! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!