The Release Tour for SHATTERED DREAMS by Natasha Madison!


Let’s celebrate! It’s release cover reveal day for SHATTERED DREAMS by Natasha Madison!


Charlie

It was supposed to be a regular day out.

Three couples celebrating the last days of summer.

When tragedy struck.

I thought I was going to marry her.

Instead, I was burying her.

I blamed the world for my pain.

I buried it all.

I became a man I didn’t even recognize.

Autumn

In a blink of an eye, everything changed.

My best friend was gone, and I was responsible for it.

I may not have been driving the truck, but I didn’t stop it.

Escaping the town was the only thing I could do to survive the guilt.

I thought I was strong enough to go back.

I was wrong.

One look from him and I knew I wasn’t welcome.

But this is my home, and I wanted to come back.

One night turned into more. But at the end of the day, I know he’ll never love me.

Besides, we all have shattered dreams.




Available in KU



Natasha Madison

When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…


Connect with Natasha Madison:https://linktr.ee/natashamauthor



It has been eight long years since she has set foot in her hometown, for a very understandable reason. Eight years ago a tragic accident occurred while she was out with friends and because of a misunderstanding everyone was lead to believe she was at fault. Which then caused everyone in town to turn against her and give her the fuel she needed to flee. But now she must return for the sake of family... and it's a return she is not thrilled to make.

Shattered Dreams is a heartbreaking enemies to lovers story that is bound to do a number on your heart. These two have a past riddled with hate and pain and when they are brought together again it is all brought to a head. Charlie blamed Autumn for taking away the love of his life and saw no reason for her to return to town and bring all of the old wounds and reminders with her. It was a very tension-filled reunion, one I had my doubts would be resolved. But eventually they found their way.

This emotional page-turner had my heart in my throat several times. The pain they endured was raw and heavy on the heart, and the love they discovered was uplifting and healing. It was such a beautiful story, one that I easily lost myself in and thoroughly enjoyed. Highly recommend you take a chance on this, it will break your heart in all the best ways!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!