Tight End by Melissa Ivers is Now Available!



Tight End by Melissa Ivers is Now Available!


A new steamy second chance football romcom standalone!

When she left me alone in a hotel room four years ago, she left me with a used wedding dress, and a hard…feelings. It was for the best cause love—it's not for me.

Turns out, I left something with her too. And he has my eyes.

Playing football is the only thing I've ever been good at and the thought of being a dad after my own is such a deadbeat, terrifies me. But my son will know who I am..

And June? The girl I haven't stopped thinking about for four years? I wasn't ready for her back then and I'm not sure that's changed. I can't afford distractions.

Not with my contract ending at the end of the season.

So why do I invite them to live with me after a plumbing disaster destroys her apartment?

Because I'm addicted. Addicted to her smiles, her curves, those damn yoga pants she wears around the house.

And I snap. I'm done fighting, I'm done playing games. June Morgan is mine and it's about time she knows it.







Melissa Ivers

Lover of all things romance and hockey, she also loves to bake extra delicious treats. Melissa Ivers loves to write steamy stories with all those hot, alpha men and women who can bring them to their knees literally and figurately. Melissa lives in Kentucky with her eye rolling teenage son and three of the laziest dogs known to man. When she isn't writing, she enjoys a good book, cooking/baking for family and friends and binge watching shows on Netflix such as The Office and Vampire Diaries.


To keep current with what Melissa is doing stalk her on social media or check out her website




After a wedding disaster June just wanted to forget the whole day even existed, which lead her to making a choice she wouldn't normally make... a one night stand with a hunky stranger. It was supposed to be one harmless night of fun, no names or numbers, just pure and simple fun. And it was... but then a few weeks later and two pink lines changed everything for June.

The pages of Tight End hold the story of two people who are very deserving of a second chance with one another, even if one of them has doubts about being ready for love. When these two bump into one another again it's as if the last four years apart haven't changed a thing between them, the sparks are there full force, and the attraction is just as strong as ever. 

They can't believe they found one another again. But finding one another now means that June has to share a little detail about their one night stand that Ryan knew nothing about... they now have a child together. She tried to find him after their night together, but with little to go on it was almost impossible to locate him. It's a shock to Ryan's system, but in a really good way. Now that June is back in his life, he is more determined than ever to see if he could possibly be good at this love thing... because he's pretty sure he fell for her the first time they met and four years apart has dampened his feelings at all. He wants her and will stop at nothing to keep her!!

I absolutely loved what I found between the pages here, these two brought life, laughter, swoons, and so much joy to the pages! From beginning to end they had my full attention, they were quite the captivating pair!! This first time read impressed on all fronts, it had everything that you could possibly want in a romance and so much more! Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's words will touch your heart and it's characters will put an unshakable smile on your face!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!