The Review Tour for Everything I Wanted by Evey Lyon!


𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, a small town, enemies to lovers, neighbors romance by Evey Lyon is LIVE on Amazon and available with Kindle Unlimited! This is the first book in a brand new series, Everhope Road.



Keats is my enemy. And ending up in bed together presents an even bigger complication, considering he’s my grumpy next-door neighbor.

It started with my uptight neighbor being enemy number one. The cocky lawyer always seems to swagger my way with a disgruntled look and piercing eyes when my mail continues to get accidentally delivered to his house. Keats always makes me feisty and annoyed, too. Hence why we’re both always in a showdown where I want to rip his shirt into shreds and maybe his pants, too. Why? Because the attraction is too overbearing and lingers in the air.

And then we snap and give in.

We start the unimaginable. We unintentionally start a neighbors-with-benefits kind of thing. But I begin to see a different side of Keats, and it turns out he isn’t the kind of man I thought he was. The fact that he turns possessive or moves me right into his home due to my house complication tells me that he feels something, too. Our relationship development blindsides us, and neither one of us is sure where this will end. After all, we never planned on being everything I wanted…

Banter, steam, and low on angst, Everything I Wanted is the first in the Everhope Road series, a spin-off from the Lake Spark world. It can be read as a standalone. Readers who love small-town, enemies-to-lovers, next-door-neighbor romances with no third-act breakup will fall for Keats and Esme!


Add to Goodreads: https://geni.us/EIWELgr


1-Click TODAY!



EVEY LYON

Evey loves to write heartwarming feel-good romance that may just make you blush. The pages of her books are filled with swoon, wit, and steamy moments. An American from the Midwest, she now lives in Europe where she drinks way too much coffee, types away on a laptop with music on repeat, and stares at her yoga mat that she should probably use again…

Find other books by Evey Lyon here: www.eveylyon.com




Everyday when her mail ends up on his doorstep he knows another battle is about to ensue. He doesn't know exactly what it is about Esme that riles him up, she just has that effect on him. He doesn't hate the girl, he's just mildly annoyed with her and her mail... and also mildly attracted to her too! But he'll never admit that last fact!

Everything I Wanted is the story of two people who can't help but annoy one another every chance they get, every interaction they have ends with them both riled up and ready to pounce. It's like they bring it out in one another, but they also stir up something else too, a deep attraction that neither wants to admit exists. Then one day they snap and give into that attraction, thinking it can just be a no-strings arrangement they indulge in every once in a while. But soon every once in a while becomes a little more frequently when she is forced to move in with him because chaos ensues in her home. It's a complication neither were prepared for and are a little hesitant to carry on, but also a complication they are not ready to give up either!

I loved this spicy little literary romp, it was wickedly entertaining, steamy, loaded with funny bits! It was escape I didn't know I needed, once I met these two it was impossible to let them go, I had to make sure they work out all the kinks in their arrangement... and boy did they ever! If you like steamy enemies-to-lovers stories then I have no doubt you will love what the pages of Everything I Wanted hold, these two put on quite the little captivating show!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!