Fall at Once by Nora Everly is Out Now!



Fall at Once
Author: Nora Everly
Publisher: HarperCollins-Avon
Release Date: October 28, 2025
Genre: Romance/Contemporary 



The swoony single-dad firefighter needs my help, but he might be too hot for me to handle.

I'm in Cozy Creek for two To get over my breakup and help my grandmother run her bakery while she recovers from a sprained ankle.

I am absolutely not here to fall in love.

But my grandma's smoking hot firefighter neighbor keeps rescuing me—from the side of the road, from a tree (don't ask), and then finally from my ex with a steamy kiss in a bar.

So when he needs my help, how can I say no?

As a party planner, I'm the perfect person to step in and work with him on preparations for Cozy Creek Fire Brigade's Fall Fundraiser.

Sparks fly as we spend more time together, but we've both been burned by love before.

I do my best to beat the heat, but then he kissed me for real, and (f)all at once, I realize we might just be perfect for each other.

Fall at Once is part of the Cozy Creek Collection of small-town standalones. It is a steamy, full-length romantic comedy.




Nora Everly

Nora Everly is a lifelong bookworm. She started reading the good stuff once she was tall enough to sneak the romance novels off the top of her mother’s bookshelf and it has been non-stop ever since.
Once upon a time she was a substitute teacher and an educational assistant. Now, she’s a writer and stay at home mom to two small humans and one fat cat.
Nora lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family and her overactive imagination.


Follow Nora!

Sign up for her newsletter: https://www.noraeverly.com/newsletter




Madison's grandmother's request for her help around her bakery couldn't have come at a better time. With her life in shambles and her heart broken in a million pieces she needs a distraction from it all and a safe place to heal her heart. So she heads home thinking it's the perfect place to hideout for a bit... but once she's there it becomes so much more than that. Especially with the help of her grandmother's hunky neighbor...

Fall at Once is a wonderfully penned small town romance story that comes brimming with all the feels your heart can handle! Madison heads home in hope of hiding out and healing her heart, not even thinking about finding love... but then love walks in and finds her. The moment she meets Cole she knows there are some serious sparks there, but she's not really ready to jump into another relationship so soon. She tries to keep her distance, but then he comes to her rescue and saves her from her ex, and that's when things take a unexpected turn for them. It's sort of the beginning of everything...the beginning to a chapter they never saw coming!

I loved what I found between the pages here, the words were captivating and emotive, the characters easy to connect to, and the romance so sweet and mildly steamy... a total win in my book! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!