My Favorite Holidate by Lauren Blakely is Now Live!
Fable is out for revenge and Wilder needs a date to a friends wedding so they strike up a deal to act as one another's plus one's for the holidays. Then when the holidays are over they go back to being just co-workers. But somewhere between the kisses under the mistletoe and party smooshing feelings start to find their way into the mix... and their fake little deal starts to become something very real. Something neither expected to find under the tree at Christmas!
My Favorite Holidate is an humorous and swoony little page-turner that is destined to have you flying through the pages and feeling all the holiday feels! These two are quite the entertaining pairing, both need a plus one for holiday events and when Wilder offers up his services Fable is surprised, but also quite excited. Her ex broke her heart and someone like Wilder would really make her ex jealous and be the perfect partner for her plan for revenge. They thought it was the perfect plan for both of them, some fake kisses, fake flirting, and they wouldn't have to spend the holidays alone... but they never expected to actually fall for one another. That's where things backfired... or did they?
This book had me smiling the whole way through, as soon as I met these two I found myself enamored by them. They just had something about them that drew me in and made me want to know every little tidbit about them.... and boy did I enjoy minute of it! Nobody does romance quite like Ms. Blakely! If you like your romances with a little funny and a lot spice then you have to take a chance on this one, it's pages will have you riveted from start to finish. Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments
Post a Comment