The Release Blast for Only Ever You by J.H. Croix!
🔥 NEW RELEASE 🔥
Only Ever You by J.H. Croix is LIVE!
A slow burn, second chance romance that will set your heart and your e-reader on fire.
A swoony & emotional small town firefighter romance from USA Today Bestselling Author J.H. Croix!
Meet cute gone wrong… or Maybe just right?
Take One: I met Parker Reeves when I was seventeen. We shared a few unforgettable hours, but I told so many lies he doesn’t recognize me the next time we meet.
Take Two: A decade later, I’m the definition of a hot mess—soaking wet, stranded, and pulled from the ocean by none other than Parker. He’s all rugged hero, firefighter instincts on full blast, and the kind of grumpy that’s unfairly attractive.
The list of reasons why falling for him is a bad bet for me is longer than a country mile. My baggage could fill a firehouse, and his growl is almost as fierce as his protective streak. But when I’m with him? For the first time, I feel safe. And that’s all I’ve ever wanted.
*A full-length, standalone romance.
Grab Your Copy!
J.H. Croix
USA Today Bestselling Author J. H. Croix lives in a small town in Maine with her husband and two spoiled dogs. She writes swoony contemporary romance with sassy women and alpha men who aren't afraid to show some emotion. Her love for quirky small-towns and the characters that inhabit them shines through in her writing. When she’s not writing, you can find her cooking, counting the turtles in her backyard pond, and running with her dogs, which is when her best plotting happens.
Keep up with J.H. Croix and subscribe to her newsletter: https://jhcroixauthor.com/subscribe/
To learn more about J.H. Croix & her books, visit here!
Connect with J.H. Croix: https://jhcroixauthor.com/connect/
When Luna tries her hand at dipnetting things don't go as planned and she finds herself in the arms of someone very familiar... but she's the only one who thinks so. The man that saves her is none other than Parker Reeves, a boy who captured her heart years earlier, but he doesn't seem to recognize her at all.
Only Ever You is a swoon-filled small town page-turner that is destined to leave your heart soaring. From the get-go it's evident that these two shared something special all those years ago and the spark they shared then is still present now. But things are a little complicated, as Luna has a small secret she's keeping and once Parker knows that little spark might up and disappear. But he's impossible to stay away from...a temptation becoming very hard to ignore.
Once again Ms. Croix has created a beautiful love story with words that will keep you captivated, characters that will charm their way into your heart, and a small town you will never want to leave. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent between the pages of this one, it was a journey I won't soon forget... one that left my heart very happy! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.












Comments
Post a Comment