My recent read... Whisper Sweet Nothings by Laura Pavlov!



Whisper Sweet Nothings
Series: Rosewood River Series #6
Author: Laura Pavlov
Release Date: February 24, 2026
Genre: Romance/Contemporary Romance/Fiction




Don't miss the final book in #1 bestselling small-town romance author Laura Pavlov's Rosewood River series.

Winnie Smith is the perfect nanny.
She’s reliable, attentive, fun―and my daughter adores her.
She cooks like a pro, styles pigtails like a fairy godmother, and knows her way around a car engine better than most mechanics.

She’s made life easier.
The house feels full again.
And maybe…so do I.

But living under the same roof has its challenges. Like catching her in the kitchen after midnight…barefoot, in tiny sleep shorts, eating ice cream straight from the tub.

It shouldn’t mean anything.
She’s a decade younger. She’s off-limits. I’m her boss.

And yet, it’s all I can think about.

I was just looking for a nanny―not nightly cold showers and definitely not feelings. But the more we blur the lines, the harder it is to keep pretending.

We say it’s temporary. No strings. Just one harmless arrangement.
But what if she’s not just what my daughter needed…
What if she’s exactly what I’ve been missing too?
 

 

Laura Pavlov

Laura Pavlov writes sweet and sexy contemporary romance that will make you both laugh and cry. She is happily married to her college sweetheart, mom to two awesome almost-grown kids, and dog-whisperer to one temperamental yorkie and one wild bernedoodle. Laura resides in Las Vegas where she is living her own happily ever after. Be sure to sign up for updates on new releases. Laura loves to hear from readers!


Connect with Laura:









Photo Credit: Misty @Red's Romance Reviews


Archer Chadwick needs a nanny and when Winnie knocks on his door he is a bit hesitant to give her a shot, feeling like she may not be cut out for the job, but desperate times and all. Before long Winnie falls right into place in their lives, as if she was meant to be there all along... and suddenly Archer starts to question all his little rules about her.

Whisper Sweet Nothings is a beautifully written story of second chances, found family, finding love, and taking chances. Archer needed a nanny for his young daughter and when Winnie showed up on his doorstep he kind of got the feeling that being a nanny was not her forte. But, for some reason he gave her a shot anyway, and now he's realizing he was so wrong about her. She fits so perfectly in their lives, his daughter loves her, and, well... he's starting to grow quite fond of her too. But she is younger, has dreams that differ from his, and not to mention he's her boss. But she is so darn tempting...

This was my first venture into this series and after meeting all the secondary characters I am really thinking a revisit is in order. I loved watching this one unfold, they fought hard to keep their distance and abide by the rules, but their hearts kept drawing them closer, and before long the rules of theirs started to disappear. It was such a feel good story, one that left my heart quite happy. I cannot wait to make a revisit to the series and meet more of the folks in Rosewood River. Highly recommend this one, it's characters will steal your heart the moment they wander onto the page!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, surprise book mail











Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!