It's release day for Across the Vanishing Sky by Catherine Cowles!


Across the Vanishing Sky
Release Date: March 3, 2026
Publisher: Bloom Books
Genre: Suspense/Fiction/Romance



He spent a lifetime trying to escape his dark past…but to save her, he’ll wade back into the shadows.

Braedyn Winslow never expected to return to Starlight Grove—the town that took everything from her. Not after her best friend, the one who’d sacrificed so much for her, vanished without a trace. But with a young son to raise and a past that won’t stay buried, Brae is back…and determined to uncover the truth.

She just didn’t count on the brooding, reclusive mountain man living next door.

Dex Archer is the stuff of local legend—silent, rugged, and surrounded by whispers of his and his brothers’ violent father. But Brae sees through the scowl and his parentage to the man beneath: fiercely loyal, unexpectedly kind…and just dangerous enough to protect her when someone starts warning her off her search.

The closer she gets to the truth, the harder it is to stay away from Dex. And as things get more perilous, Brae realizes the only person she can rely on is the one man who swore never to trust again.

Only someone isn’t happy that Brae has been digging, and they’ll do anything to stop her. But Dex? He’ll do anything to save her, even slip back into the dark…


Purchase your copy here!



Catherine Cowles

Writer of words. Drinker of Diet Cokes. Lover of all things cute and furry, especially her dog. Catherine has had her nose in a book since the time she could read and finally decided to write down some of her own stories. When she's not writing she can be found exploring her home state of Oregon, listening to true crime podcasts, or searching for her next book boyfriend.


Connect with Catherine









Stay up to date with Catherine by joining her mail list: http://bit.ly/2JZE0DH



The idea of returning to Starlight Grove leaves Braedyn Winslow feeling more than a little uneasy, but not knowing what happened to her missing best friend outweighs her doubts about returning home. She wants answers and will not stop until she finds them...

Across the Vanishing Sky is the perfect blend of suspense and toe-curling romance, it's pages are guaranteed to captivate and satisfy. In this wonderfully penned romance we meet Brae and Dex, neighbors who unexpectedly find love when they join forces to find Brae's missing best friend. As these two search for answers and chase down leads they begin to look at one another in a different light... one that has the sparks swirling nonstop! Neither of them are really looking for love, but it has found them and it will stop at nothing to make them stop and take notice.

As soon as I cracked the cover on this one I knew I had just stumbled onto something really special. The suspense hooked me instantly, but it was the sparks brewing between these two that kept me turning the pages. I had a feeling they would be perfect together and I just had to see how their story would play out... and I am happy to report that I was right! I loved what I found between the pages here, the words touched my heart and the characters left an impression that is certain to stick with me for a while. I cannot wait for the next in the series!! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via NetGalley request




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!