Hott Hotter Hottest
Publisher: Jelsba Media Group
Release Date: June 9, 2026
Genre: Romance/Fiction/Romantic Comedy
Real bodyguard. Fake boyfriend. Unexpected benefits. Trouble guaranteed.
Tucker: Autumn Sato is a happiness influencer. And I’m…well, let’s just say my brand is more big gray stormcloud. If life were going to plan, the closest I’d get to her would be scrolling past her posts as fast as my thumbs could fly.
But my sister needs help, so I agree to bodyguard Autumn at her sister’s wedding. One thing leads to another, and suddenly I’m pretending to be her new boyfriend in front of all her friends and family.
It’s a hot mess, made worse because I swore I’d never do this again. Never get close to someone I was guarding. Never fall for someone whose safety was in my hands. Never let distraction get in the way of my job.
Unfortunately, this entire week is nothing but distractions: trapped in a car with my smoking hot client, only one bed in our hotel room, only one tent on the wedding camping trip… all before the bachelor–bachelorette prom. Meanwhile, someone seems to have it out for Autumn… or my family… or both.
As things heat up between us, I’m left with one question: Can I keep my heart—and the people I care about—safe?
A spicy, small-town, bodyguard, fake relationship, grumpy-sunshine romantic comedy with a hint of danger and a lot of heart.

Serena Bell
USA Today bestselling author Serena Bell writes contemporary romance with heat, heart, and humor. A former journalist, Serena has always believed that everyone has an amazing story to tell if you listen carefully, and you can often find her scribbling in her tiny garret office, mainlining chocolate and bringing to life the tales in her head.
Serena’s books have earned many honors, including an RT Reviewers’ Choice Award, Apple Books Best Book of the Month, and Amazon Best Book of the Year for Romance.
When not writing, Serena loves to spend time with her college-sweetheart husband and two hilarious kiddos—all of whom are incredibly tolerant not just of Serena’s imaginary friends but also of how often she changes her hobbies and how passionately she embraces the new ones. These days, it’s stand-up paddle boarding, board-gaming, meditation, and long walks with good friends.
Author links:


Autumn Sato's lives life in front of a camera, sharing positivity and happiness with her viewers, and also giving them ideas of how they can discover it in their own lives too. Sometimes though when you live the very public life that she does you start to attract unwanted attention, or even people whom aren't just satisfied with seeing her on their screens... the stalkerish kind of people. So for her going out in the public can be tricky and sometimes unsafe... and that is where Tucker comes into her life.
Hott, Hotter, Hottest brings us into the lives of two souls that have only been living half lives, both putting on a brave face for everyone around them, but secretly suffering inside. Once these two meet the sparks start to fly, but neither of them are really read to explore them, both having hang-ups holding them back. For Tucker, protecting Autumn is just a favor to his sister, but it becomes much more than that. He has been down this road before and still has the scars to prove it, and he's not really wanting to open that part of his life back up again. Autumn has gotten so good at making sure everything in her life is positive and pushing anything that resembles negativity out, that she kind of forgot what it is like to experience the bad parts of life, which is truly holding her back from feeling and living. As these two get to know one another they begin to open up to one another and that is where things start to take a very beautiful and healing turn.
I loved watching these two find their happy, there were a few missteps along the way, but everything worked out as it was supposed to... and that made my heart pretty darn happy. If you are a lover of emotional rom-coms with a touch of danger than you need to check this one out, it has all the feels and laughs your heart can hold... and just enough suspense to keep hooked and turning the pages! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
The publisher, via personal request
Comments
Post a Comment