It's release day for My Twin Sister by Alesha Dykema!
My Twin Sister
Author: Alesha Dykema
Release Date: August 13, 2026
Publisher: Joffe Books
Genre: Suspense/Thriller/Mystery
My twin sister died eighteen years ago. We lived in a small town on the shores of Lake Superior. We were just fooling around on the lake, like teenagers do. Then the storm came. She was too far out, and the current took her.
I remember running along the shore screaming her name. Calling and calling for her to come back. But she never did.
She wasn’t just my sister. She was my best friend.
Somehow I recovered. I married the man she was going to marry. These things happen with grieving people. I’ve lived the life she should have had.
Now everyone is gathered for my father’s funeral. I hear whispers behind us in the church. My husband’s hand tightens around mine as he turns to look.
I turn around too . . . and there she is.
AN EXHILARATING PSYCHOLOGICAL SUSPENSE WITH TWISTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU GASP.
This addictive thriller full of twists is perfect for fans of Freida McFadden, Jeneva Rose, A. R. Torres, Kiersten Modglin, Anya Mora and Sonya Bateman.
Alesha Dykema
Alesha Dykema is a thirty-something-year-old author of thriller novels. She lives in the dreadful Midwest with her strange husband, head-banging toddler son, a neurotic dog, and warden cat. Besides writing, Alesha loves to read (like every other author in the world). Alesha is also a health and fitness junkie and a dabbler in furniture refinishing. She is extremely anti-social and wishes she lived off-grid in the middle of the woods, but her husband hates good ideas and happiness and won’t allow this to happen. Even though she’s pretty anti-social, she still likes to make new friends and have casual chats about people’s childhood traumas.
Learn more about this author here.
When the current took her sister Grace away Gen was completely devastated. One minute she was there, the next she was gone. Or was she?
Gen moved on believing her sister drowned that day, but that wasn't the case at all, which is now evident as she stands before them at their father's funeral. Everything Gen has believed for the eighteen years was a lie...
My Twin Sister starts off with a jaw dropping confession and just continues to surprise with every page that follows. I knew with the way this one started that it was going to be good, but I don't think I was prepared for just how much. Once I cracked the cover I was hooked by it's well penned words and it was pretty evident that I had a long night of reading ahead of me... because there was NO way I was putting it down until I devoured every last word! It was so addictive!!
I highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's page hold a story that is bound to thrill and keep you dangling helplessly from the edge of your seat the whole way through!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
Joffee Books via NetGalley request








Comments
Post a Comment