The release tour for BAD DECISIONS & BACK ROADS by Zoe Forward!


Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for BAD DECISIONS & BACK ROADS by Zoe Forward Grab it at your favorite book vendor!


The problem with bad decisions is you never stop wanting them.

I used to be the rebellious girl from the wrong side of the fenceline. He was the local hellraiser nobody could tame. While our families carried on a feud older than indoor plumbing, we fell for each other.

Then my vicious father found out. To save Timothy's life, I broke his heart and disappeared.

Now over a decade later, I'm back as a large-animal veterinarian, working at his brother's clinic and treating everything from prize dairy cows to Timothy's homicidal llama. Avoiding him should be easy.

It isn't.

He's a single dad running two businesses, still infuriatingly irresistible, and determined to make me pay for every year he spent hating me.

The problem? I never stopped loving him. But if he learns why I really left, I could lose him forever.





Zoe Forward

USA Today bestselling author, parent, wife, veterinarian, chocolate lover. Author of spicy paranormal and contemporary romances. Zoe Forward brings readers the perfect combination of action adventure, romance, humor and a bit of magic.

Her novels have won numerous awards including the Prism, Readers' Choice Heart of Excellence, Golden

Quill, Carolyn Readers Choice Award, and the Booksellers' Best Award.

You can find her residing in the South with a menagerie of four-legged beasts and two wild kids.

Connect with Zoe Forward: https://linktr.ee/zforward



When her father found out about her relationship with the town bad boy years ago he made it clear that she was to stay away from Timothy... so she did her dad one better and left town and never looked back. It saved Timothy her father's rath, but broke both hearts in the process...

Bad Decisions & Back Roads is a heartfelt story of first loves, forgiveness, healing old wounds and second chances. These two thought they had it all back in high school, but her father put an end to their chance at happily ever after before it really had a chance to start. He didn't want his daughter with someone from Timothy's family and he put his foot down, and Gia packed a bag and left town. Hoping it would keep Timothy safe from her father, but all it really did is break both their hearts...almost irreparably. 

Now sixteen years have passed and Gia has decided to return home and make a life for herself all while trying to avoid the man she left behind. Leaving Timothy was the hardest thing she has ever had to do, but it was her only option at the time. He has no idea why she walked away, just that she did and it's something he'll never forgive her for...she lost her chance. Or did she? 

Working for his brother she knows it's just a matter of time before their paths cross, it's both unnerving and exciting at the same time. She knows he moved on and is a single father now, but there is a little part of her that hopes that the boy she fell in love with all those years ago is still lingering in there too. It's a chance she is willing to take, but is he?

This first time read impressed on all fronts, it's words were heartfelt, it's characters easy to connect to and quite mesmerizing, and the story line captivating, to the point I found it almost impossible to let go of when bedtime called. I loved what I found between the pages here and I know if you give it a chance you will too! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!