Breaking You is now live!


Breaking You
Publisher:  Beck & Hallman
Release Date: December 20, 2019
Genre: Romance/ New Adult 



They say there is always a calm before the storm. A time when you think you’re safe, protected from the destruction that you know is going to eventually come. Harper was that calm. And I? I was the motherfucking storm.

As kids we were best friends. She was the light to my darkness. I used to protect her from her bullies, now I’ll become her most feared one.

Seeing her for the first time after three years was like a bucket of ice water being poured on me. It chilled me to the bone, making me irrational, angry. No longer is she a little girl but a grown woman with curves and eyes that pierce my black soul.

No one knows the darkness that lingers under the surface, all they see is my smile, my charismatic charm. I’m the all American golden boy.

Having her back in my life is awakening something inside of me. She reminds me of everything good, everything I’ll never have and I refuse to let her stay.

She has to go and the only person dark enough, dirty enough to scare her away is me…

Breaking Harper isn’t as easy… I thought I knew everything, turns out others are just as good at hiding their secrets as I am.

Damaged, dark and falling off the deep end. Will I break her? Will I break us?


“Sometimes the scariest monsters aren’t those that hide in the dark. Sometimes they’re the ones hidden right in plain sight… like me.”


**This is a standalone DARK bully romance. This book contains scenes that may be triggering to some readers. This is not a YA romance novel and should be read by those only 18+ or older. **


One-Click your copy of Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2) here ---> https://amzn.to/35sq0L9


OUT-Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1) ---> https://amzn.to/2svPSqI

NEW RELEASE-Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2) ---> https://amzn.to/35sq0L9

PRE-ORDER NOW-Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3) ----> https://amzn.to/2svQ5du


Cassandra Hallman

Born and raised in Germany, Cassandra moved to the United States when she was eighteen. She’s now a stay-at-home-mom to three boys and happily married. With a love for reading, that love slowly transpired into writing she put fingers to keyboard and started writing about the dark side of romance. 




******
J. L. Beck

J.L. Beck is a USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR, she has written over fifty different romance novels. She started her journey of writing back in 2014 and hasn't slowed down a second since then. 

She's captivated by real romance and loves reading about strong "ALPHA" males, as well as sassy heroines that know or may not know what they want. She is best known for delivering a happily ever after but has ended things on a cliffhanger a time or two.

When she's not typing away at her next book you can find her being a mom to her two adorable kiddos and wife to her high school sweetheart. 

She's obsessed with Starbucks, social media, and is definitely more of a dog person than cat person. 




 



They met as children, quickly becoming friends, but his family tried their best to keep them apart. They came from different worlds, his an affluent world with high expectations, and hers a loving and kind penniless world. In their teens they began dating and spending every waking moment together... but once again his parents found a way to pull them apart, and break Warren and Harper's hearts in the process.

Now they are about to be reunited, and it's not going to be a very happy reunion. Warren has a score to settle, and will stop at nothing to make sure Harper understands just how much she destroyed him when they broke up.

And well... Harper doesn't have a clue that she just wandered into the devils den, and she is expected to pay for her past sins.

What you find between the pages of Breaking You is bound to break your heart in a million pieces, and push you to unimaginable limits... it is not a story for the faint hearted. This is a dark romance, one with gut-wrenching emotion, and insurmountable pain. One little misunderstanding completely wrecked their relationship, and in the time since they've been together a lot of hate has been harbored, and it's going to take more than one little 'I'm sorry' to sort this thing out. Watching these two fight their past demons, and slowly find their way back to one another completely wrecked me... each word was riddled with so much hatred and pain, often becoming a lot to digest. But as with every bad situation, there is always one little bright spot, and for them it was the bone deep connection they had... it just wouldn't let them give up on one another. I absolutely loved every single second of this story, the angst and emotion were high, the love was easily felt, and the characters unforgettable! Definitely one of their best to date, highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



From the publisher, by personal request

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!