LOGAN—the next installment in the Carolina Reapers series is live!
LOGAN
Series: Carolina Reapers #4
Author: Samantha Whiskey
Release Date: December 29, 2019
Genre: Romance/ Sports Romance/Contemporary
As the best offensive defenseman in the NHL, you’d think my skills would get more notice than my face.
Ridiculous, but I’ve been dubbed the “pretty boy” since rookie year.
Pair the looks with my multi-million-dollar career, and it’s a recipe to get used.
I’ve been burned before, and it’s never happening again.
Then I meet Delaney Collins—Charleston’s impossibly sexy librarian.
She’s brilliant, funny, and the chemistry between us crackles every time we touch.
But she doesn’t have a clue who I am.
Delaney treats me like a normal person, seeing straight to the heart of me. And all it wants is her.
Only problem?
She hates celebrity athletes.
Her own dark past has ensured she’ll never take a chance on one again.
But the deeper we get, the harder it is for me to admit what I do on the ice.
All I’ve ever wanted is for someone to love me for me—not the paycheck, the fame, or the face.
But I’m not sure love will be enough to save us when the truth comes out.
Samantha Whiskey
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.
To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here
Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!
Being the best offensive defenseman in the NHL comes with it's benefits, but also comes with downfalls too, you never know if someone is being nice to you because of you or what you can give them. Unfortunately Logan knows all to well about the downfall part. His last girlfriend cared more about how many social media fans she could gain by posing for pictures with him, instead of his heart. So to say that he is a little apprehensive about getting involved again with a woman is a complete understatement...
But then a sexy, witty librarian comes wandering into his life, and makes him want to give love another try. She is everything he could want in a partner, and her intentions are pure. But she hates athletes... and that is a complication he has no idea how to handle!
Logan is a beautifully penned tale that centers around two souls that have all but given up on love, both have been burnt by it in the past and carry a lot of hurt in their hearts. But their meeting rattles something inside them that gives them hope that this time love won't fail them, and watching them embrace it all was so good on the heart. Of course they had a few bumps to sort out, and old hurts to learn to let go of, which meant a few heart squeezing moments too... but worth it. I adored these characters, their story brought many smiles and swoons, and left my heart rejoicing. Highly recommend you meet these two their story will not only keep you entertained from start to finish, but also bring your heart joy!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.
The author, by personal request










Comments
Post a Comment