His Secret Mistress is now live!
His Secret Mistress
Author: Lisa Berne
Publisher: AVON Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2020
Genre: Historical Romance
At the Logical Men’s Society—an exclusive bachelor’s club—brandy flows like water, bawdy stories abound, and a gentleman tempted to marry is always persuaded to reconsider . . .
Brandon Balfour made the mistake of trusting his heart to the exquisite, strong-willed actress, Kate Addison, with whom he shared one intimate night before fate intervened. Now a decade later, Brandon is a leading member of the Logical Men’s Society—for no woman since Kate has managed to captivate him.
To Kate, the memory of that night still burns strongly, because it was followed by a stunning betrayal. A chance encounter may have brought Brandon back into her life, but that doesn’t mean Kate will ever forgive him. She’s vowed to make him pay—even as she realizes the promises of the young love they once shared are still etched upon her heart . . .
Loving her exiled him.
Trusting him ruined her.
And now, a clash of passions threatens everything each of them ever desired.
Photo Credit: Armaris Narvaez at Five A's Photography
Cathy Maxwell
Cathy Maxwell spends hours in front of her computer pondering the question, “Why do people fall in love?” It remains for her the great mystery of life and the secret to happiness. Contact Cathy at cathy@cathymaxwell.com or the old-fashioned way at PO Box 484, Buda, TX. 78610. Learn more about this author here.
Fifteen years ago they shared a night of unforgettable passion that leads them both to believe they have found something special, but the next day it all comes crumbling around them. So Kate and Bran go their separate ways with no plans to ever reunite, knowing they will never be able to forgive the betrayal of the other.
But fate has other plans for this couple, these two are about to be reunited... and it is certain that no good can possibly come from it, or can it?
His Secret Mistress is a story of forgiveness, second chances, and finding love after heartache. This one had me stepping out of my comfort zone as I am not normally a historical romance reader, but I will admit I enjoyed it, it was an interesting read to take a chance on. The story line had a nice flow to it, the characters were easy to connect to, and the words were engaging enough to keep me turning the pages. I really enjoyed watching these two find their way back to one another, their little journey was riddled with drama, emotion, and of course sweet heartwarming romance! If you are a historical romance lover I am certain you will enjoy what the pages hold here, it's words are destined to sweep you away, and leave your heart happy!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.
But fate has other plans for this couple, these two are about to be reunited... and it is certain that no good can possibly come from it, or can it?
His Secret Mistress is a story of forgiveness, second chances, and finding love after heartache. This one had me stepping out of my comfort zone as I am not normally a historical romance reader, but I will admit I enjoyed it, it was an interesting read to take a chance on. The story line had a nice flow to it, the characters were easy to connect to, and the words were engaging enough to keep me turning the pages. I really enjoyed watching these two find their way back to one another, their little journey was riddled with drama, emotion, and of course sweet heartwarming romance! If you are a historical romance lover I am certain you will enjoy what the pages hold here, it's words are destined to sweep you away, and leave your heart happy!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.










Comments
Post a Comment