Prince Pucking Charming is now live!


Prince Pucking Charming
 Author: Jillian Quinn
Release Date: February 19, 2020
Publisher: Penn Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fiction/Sports Romance



Duke Baldwin is so pucking charming…

He’s hockey royalty. The hottest player in the NHL.
And after a fight gone wrong, Duke is my new patient.

I’ve never wanted to cross the line with a patient before.

But as we grow closer, Duke breaks down my walls. He’s not the rough defenseman I once thought he was but a fierce protector and a man who knows what he wants.

The only problem? It’s not just my heart that’s on the line.

My daughter is also falling in love with the man who teaches her to play hockey. But with my past history, I’m hesitant to go all-in and allow myself to feel something real again.

Because there’s one question that keeps me up at night…

Will Duke stay after our sessions are over?


AVAILABLE IN EBOOK AND PRINT



  
Jillian Quinn
 In Northeast Philadelphia, born and raised. On a playground is where I spent most of my days… Just kidding… But that song isn’t far from my reality. As a major lover of sports, most of my childhood was spent on a court, field, or rink. I’m a city girl to the core, now living in Southwest Florida, where I plot my steamy sports romances by the pool.

Most people know me for the international bestselling Face-Off and Face-Off Legacy series, standalone novels about hockey players and the feisty heroines who bring these alphas to their knee.





Duke Baldwin is like a ticking time bomb, and when you're a hockey player that could be considered a downfall... especially when you let it lead you to punching out an opponent and getting suspended because of it! His little incident has earned him the attention of the team owner and also an ultimatum, clean up his act or he is gone! 

Which lands him on the doorstep of Dr. Lila Devine... and a little closer to a happily ever after than he ever thought he'd be!

Between the pages of Prince Pucking Charming you will meet a man struggling with his demons, and the woman who has come into his life for the purpose of helping deal with them, but quickly finds that her presence also awakens his heart too! Watching these two tip-toe near the forbidden line while trying to maintain their professional relationship was quite entertaining. They tried hard to keep things innocent, but their attraction to one another kept luring them closer to that line, and closer to having everything they never knew they wanted. I loved what I found here, the words were addictive and heartfelt, and the characters completely stole my heart upon first meeting. This is definitely one of my favorites from Ms. Quinn to date, it was perfectly penned and so good on the heart! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.



The publisher, by personal request

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!