The Release Blitz & Review for Finding Him!

Finding Him - RB banner.jpg

A shattered family, broken hearts, and healing love. 

Finding Him, an all-new standalone in the Covet duet by New York Times bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken is LIVE!

Copy of VanDyken-Finding Him-27420-CV-FT-V4.jpg


Coming out of a coma was one hell of a wake-up call. While I was in the dark, my estranged twin brother, Bridge, had replaced me in the company I owned and swept up my fiancée in the takeover. With my ruthless reputation, can I blame them for falling in love? I have to look long and hard at where I’ve been and where I’m headed. Alone time? The universe has other plans.

Our family’s secluded Vermont cabin comes with a gorgeous—if at first unwelcoming—surprise. She’s renter Keaton Westbrook, a social media superstar struggling with her own private grief. As a winter storm bears down, we’ve found something to keep us warm—an intimacy neither of us expected and both of us need.

After we say goodbye, what happens then? Keaton and I are longing to reconcile with our painful pasts. I can’t bear to do it without her. Is it too much to ask of fate to give us a second chance at life and love?


Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!


Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/FindingHimRVD

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/36BuTSB


Finding Him - AN.jpg



Rachel Van Dyken

Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances. When she's not writing you can find her drinking coffee at Starbucks and plotting her next book while watching The Bachelor. 

She keeps her home in Idaho with her husband, adorable son, and two snoring boxers! She loves to hear from readers!


Connect with Rachel: 

Rachel's Rockin' Readers: http://bit.ly/RachelsRockinReaders

RBTeaser.jpg



After waking up from a coma and learning that he had lost everything that meant anything to him was completely devastating. Due to his father's greed, his brother was forced to step in and assume his life while he laid in a hospital bed, leaving him to wake with nothing he had before, including the woman he loved. Now he is at a complete loss, not sure what life holds for him now.

But a chance encounter with a beautiful angel named Keaton at his families cabin is about to breath new life into his broken and battered heart...

Finding Him is a beautifully penned story of loss, finding love and new beginnings. Watching these two come together was heart-rending and uplifting at the same time, both carrying so much hurt in their hearts, both dealing with unimaginable loss, and their love bringing them renewed joy. Their pasts unite them, spark a mutual understanding, and spawn new feelings of love they never thought were possible again. Page after page these two pulled me deeper into their lives, quickly earning my support, and stealing my full attention and touching my heart. There was a lot to love about this one, it's words were emotional and touching, and it's characters endearing and welcoming... it was a perfect literary escape! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!