A heart-squeezing addition to the Raleigh Raptors series is now available!


ROMAN
Series:   Raleigh Raptors #2
Release Date: June 28, 2020
Publisher: Independent
Genre: Romance/ Sports Romance/Contemporary




I’m one of the fastest running backs in the NFL, 

but I can’t outrun my feelings for my best friend.

I’ve wanted Teagan Hall for over a decade, but I’ve never been willing to risk our friendship.

Then she shows up at my doorstep, fleeing her abusive ex, and everything changes.

Now she’s not just my best friend—she’s my roommate.

She's also the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.

Every innocent touch crackles.

With her walking around in my t-shirts, I’m practically hard 24/7.

The scars from her last relationship are still visible, but the chemistry between us is undeniable. If we crossed that line? We’d be explosive.

With her ex on my team, practice has become a battlefield.

All I want to do is love and protect her…

But I can’t give her the future she’s always dreamed of.

We’re swimming in the deep end now,

And when the past refuses to let go, it might just pull us under.



You purchase your copy here for only $0.99!



 
Samantha Whiskey 
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.

To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here

Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!



Goodreads | Amazon Author Page | Facebook | BookBub | Instagram




The last three years have been pure torture for Roman Padilla, he's had to watch his teammate parade around the girl he has loved since he was a kid at all their team events and games. To him, if she was truly happy he would find a way to accept that he lost her. But he has known for a long time that she isn't, so seeing her put on a fake smile and act like she is in love is not only painful, but a good enough reason for him to intervene. But he ends up not having to because she shows up on his doorstep needing a place to stay and a shoulder to cry on, and for the first time in a long time Roman feels like he can breath a sigh of relief. She is finally away from the controlling clutches of her ex and now Roman can protect her and be the friend she needs. 

He knows staying in close in quarters with her and keeping his true feelings under wraps is going to be tough, but if that is what it takes to keep her by his side he will do it. He would do anything for Teagan...  

Roman is a perfectly penned story of perseverance, healing, finding love, and friendship. I adored everything about these two, they cared so deeply for one another and it showed, you could feel their depth of their love for one another in the words. I have to give them credit, they tried really hard to keep their secret feelings for one another under wraps, but it was their undeniable attraction to one another that did them in. It's a little hard to keep your hands to yourself when your living under the same roof and constantly tempting one another! I loved watching these two explore this new level of their relationship, they brought a lot of heat and emotion to the pages. I also enjoyed watching Teagan find her own voice again, and take back her life, she was quite inspiring. And there is so much I could say about Roman, he was the perfect friend, supportive, loyal, protective, and pretty darn good boyfriend too... the man has a way with words that is for sure!! Highly recommend you meet these two their story is certain to touch your heart, and have your eyes glued to the pages from start to finish! 

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.




The publisher, via personal request 



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!