Review Blitz for The Rebel by Kelsey Clayton!
🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥
The Rebel by Kelsey Clayton is LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
A hot student-teacher romance with all the feels… Get ready to meet Tessa Callahan!

I don’t play by the rules.
Never have, never will.
The second our eyes met from across the club,
I could feel a shift in the air—an overwhelming pull drawing me in.
One mind-blowing night is all it was, or so I thought.
Repeating my senior year may not have been the plan,
But finding out my one-night stand is my new teacher—
That’s something I never saw coming.
His gaze bores into me with the same intensity.
That body, those hands, I remember every touch.
I should stay away, but I don’t want to.
This time, all bets are off.
I’ll let him think he’s in control,
Until I bring him to his knees.
Passion and fire,
Forbidden and wrong.
Like I said, I don’t play by the rules.
☆☆ Start reading The Rebel today! ☆☆

☆☆ Catch up with the series! ☆☆
Book 1 - The Sinner
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Book 2 - The Saint
The author is giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card on her Facebook page - stop by to enter: Enter the Giveaway here
Kelsey Clayton
Kelsey Clayton is a 29-year-old mother of two from a small town in lower Delaware. Born and raised in New Jersey, she discovered her love for writing when she used it as a coping mechanism to get through hard times. Since then, she has been passionately writing novels that make people fall in love with the characters and the storylines. She writes from a mix of personal experiences and imagination. As an avid beach lover, her dream is to write an entire book with her feet in the sand.
Follow Kelsey!
Tessa Callahan has always been one to push boundaries, she is daring, determined, and not about to let anyone tell her what to do. With her sister leaving for college, and her having to stay behind to re-attend her senior year she is more than a little upset, but their isn't much she can do about it now. Her friends take her out for a few drinks and to lift her spirits, but all she is in the mood for is finding someone to help her forget all that she has endured in the last year. Then she spots him, a sexy stranger across the bar, so she decides to go over and say hello. And it doesn't take long to figure out that she picked the perfect partner for her little escape... that is until the next day rolls around and she learns who he really is!
The Rebel is a story of new beginnings, healing, conquering demons, and finding love. Tessa has had a rough go of things and it is really starting to take a toll on her, she has become dependent on alcohol to help her escape her nightmares, that is until Asher came along. My heart broke for her and I felt every ounce of her pain. Seeing Asher come in and be a savior for her was inspiring, he was just what she needed. I absolutely loved this one, the words were powerful and filled with emotion and the characters were so easy to love. I cannot wait to see where this series takes us next, and who will be gracing the pages of the next installment. If you like angst filled heart-string tugging tales then I have no doubt that you will love this one, it's brimming with that and more! It's words are bound to touch your heart! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this tittle from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment