The Release Blitz for Agony by Kaylee Ryan!
Agony
Series: Entangled Hearts Duet #1
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: June 18, 2020
Reese
Cooper Reeves was the boy-next-door. Every milestone, every memory of my youth was entangled with his.
We were inseparable... until college.
It wasn’t his friends, girls or even sports that came between us— it was me.
Tired of being in the friend zone, I finally made a move. Turns out it was the wrong one.
Cooper walked away to play his first year of professional football and left me behind with a broken heart.
Cooper
It’s always been her. Even before I really knew what love was, Reese Latham was by my side, making me swear we’d be best friends forever.
And we were... until one night changed everything. I knew how she felt because I felt it too, but I pushed her away to save our friendship.
The longer we’re apart, the more I realize she’s not only my best friend, Reese is the love of my life.
I was kidding myself thinking I could let her go because now I know that living without her is the worst kind of agony.
ADD TO GOODREADS
Purchase your copy here!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Bliss
Releasing July 16
Only available at the following retailers for a limited time
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS

Kaylee Ryan is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author. When she’s not spinning tales of happily ever after, she’s reading or spending time with family. Born and raised an Ohio girl, Kaylee resides in Cincinnati with her husband and their son.
Reese and Cooper met as children and instantly struck up a friendship, their bond unbreakable. But somewhere along the way maintaining their "just friends" status started to become harder, because what were once feelings of friendship started to become something else altogether. Through high school they remained close friends who secretly loved one another. But now their in college, and once again no one seems to believe that they are just friends, neither of them wants to cop to their feelings for fear of ruining their lifelong friendship, but constantly lying to one another can't be good for their friendship either.
Then one day Reese decides it's finally time to tell Cooper how she truly feels, and her hope of them finally being together is dashed when Cooper turns her down. So she moves on and he continues to deny his true feelings.... which is destined to end in disaster at some point!
Between the pages of this perfectly penned tale readers will meet best friends Reese and Cooper, and follow them on their heart-torturing journey. This one addresses the age old question, Can a man and woman be friends and not fall for one another? In this case, as much as these two try to maintain their "just friends" status, their hearts work double time to prove them wrong. Every interaction between them is a challenge! They are both so afraid of admitting the truth and losing one another that they decide they would rather lie to themselves and everyone else around them. But as we all know lies will follow you, and eventually come back to bite ya... and these two are about to learn that. I cannot wait to see what the second installment holds for these two, we leave them with their lives in shambles and lots of lingering unanswered questions, and I can't wait to get all the answers, and hopefully a happy ending too! If you like dramatic heart-squeezing stories, then I have know doubt you will love this one, it's words are destined to have your heart feeling like it's in a vice the whole way through! The feels are unreal with this one!! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.















Comments
Post a Comment