The Blog Tour for This Hurt by Jenna Scott!
Jenna Scott
Her time at public school was a distant memory, she closed the book on it months ago and was really hoping to keep it at bay. But as with all dark little secrets, there is always someone just waiting to help them see the light of day.
Camilla has everything she could want right now, Hunter and her found their way back to one another and are really happy. She never expected being the center of someone's world could be so good. Their future looks bright as school nears it's end and college plans are being made. But as with all good things, there is always something bad to follow. And in her case it is the tragic past she thought she left behind...
The moment my eyes found the words I was pulled right back into Camilla and Hunter's passionate little world and completely taken with them all over again! The reunion started off a little shaky, as Hunter had done something unforgivable and Camilla had shut him out, wanting nothing to do him. But Hunter wasn't ready to walk away from what they had, he was desperate to have her back. He knew he screwed up royally and was willing to do whatever it took to earn her attention and love again. The push and pull this incited was tough on the ticker, but all was repaired soon enough. Or so I thought! Just when things were headed in the right direction tragedy reared it's ugly head and now I am left dying to know how things will end for our young lovebirds.
The drama is high between the pages of this one, one moment your riding the happiest of highs, and then BAM! the lowest of heartbreaking lows hits! This one is bound to have you drowning in feels from beginning to end. My poor heart barely survived it, but I am still holding out hope that Camilla will finally find her happy! Highly recommend you get your hands on this series, it is bound to wreck your heart in the best possible way!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.












Comments
Post a Comment