To Whatever End by Lindsey Frydman is now live!
Most days it's a curse, but somedays it's kind of a blessing in disguise, Quinn has the ability to determine the future with one single touch. She can reach out a hand and instantly know how her relationship with that particular person will continue or ultimately end... and most of the time it's good. But this time it's not, it's anything but really. Griffin comes along, there's an innocent touch, and suddenly there is a dark dooming cloud hanging over them. And Quinn knows the outcome, and it's not a good one!
To Whatever End is an inventive and suspenseful young adult tale that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Quinn's ability has lead her down a path that she isn't so sure she wants to continue to experience, because after all, she already knows the outcome and it's not ideal. It's disturbing to know the person she just met and could absolutely fall for dies in her arms in the near future. So she decides to play with fate a bit and try and keep Griffin at bay, but fate winds up getting the upper hand as always.
This book was not only intriguing, but quite entertaining as well, once I met Quinn and Griffin I had to know how things would go for them. Page after page they pulled me deeper into their world and took me on one heck of a thrilling and enthralling journey! If you like suspenseful tales with a bit of magic mixed in then I have a feeling this one will easily win you over, it's well penned words are bound to satisfy!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
Entangled Publishing LLC - Entangled Teen via personal request.








Comments
Post a Comment