The Blog Tour for RUSH by S.M. West!
![]() |
RUSH
Series: The Trojan Series
by S.M. West
Publication Date: October 21, 2021
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Rock Star Romance
![]() |
Smash - verb: violently breaking into pieces.
One date with the wrong man is all it takes to open my eyes.
I’m in love with Grayson Bennett.
My best friend. My confidant. My protector.
The man who treats my son like his own.
Friendship is no longer enough.
I want more.
More of him.
More of us.
More of…everything.
And Gray wants the same.
He calls me his everything.
My son and I are his future.
For one brief moment in time, things are perfect.
Until a visit from my ex turns my world into a nightmare.
Drowning in countless questions with no answers, I struggle with the truth of my past.
Demons threaten to not only destroy me, but also to decimate my forever with Gray.
People always say love is the strongest force on the planet.
But this time, I’m not sure if even love is enough to defeat the darkness.
Universal: https://books2read.com/RushSMWest
Amazon: https://geni.us/RushSMW
Apple: https://bit.ly/RushSMWest
Nook: https://bit.ly/RushBN
Kobo: https://bit.ly/RushKobo
Google Play: https://bit.ly/RUSHgpSMWest
![]() |
The petite bartender approaches, smirking. “These,”—the shots are set down in front of us—“are from the guys at the other end.”
Three suits ogle us from across the crowded pub. It’s happy hour, and while not intentional, we’re showing more skin than most in our summer dresses. This Pearl Street after work drinking hole isn’t our usual hangout, and we’re unicorns among a sea of black, blue, and gray office attire.
The Wall Street bankers raise their glasses, sporting thirsty grins, as an invitation to come over. There’s nothing off-putting nor spectacular about them. Hair trim, clean-shaven, nails better manicured than mine…and their wolfish grins do nothing for me.
Not to be rude, but with no intentions of joining them, we lift our shot glasses in cheers and thanks. I smile, down the liquid in one gulp, and plunk the empty glass onto the bar.
Harley’s blissfully on her way to the altar, and I’m not interested in harmless flirting or a meaningless anything.
Images from a week ago, at another bar—The Salon in Chelsea—explode in my mind like a psychedelic acid flashback. I clench my thighs together, easing the sudden ache gathering between my legs.
My one and only one-night stand.
Serious relationships aren’t my thing. Monogamy and friendship, definitely—but both parties have to agree to fun…not forever.
Mr. Knee Melter was a first for me. A first in more ways than one. He was a complete stranger, and with just a look, something indescribable fired between us. I wanted him to fuck my brains out.
Sure, I’ve had instant attraction before, but nothing like this. Nothing so consuming I threw caution to the wind. I was impulsive.
Before him, attraction was as far as I’d take things with some guy in a club. I mean, a girl’s gotta have standards, and there’s no harm in wild fantasies. But this man…he was different. Everything about him was different.
Without exchanging words, I followed him to the restrooms. No hesitation.
We were finally alone. The sultry heat of his breath on my neck, his overpowering, masculine scent, and his possessive hands.
My body buzzes with vivid sensations of him. I can almost feel the weight of him pressing into me. Deep pools of molten chocolate colored eyes scorched my soul.
Strong, deft hands carried me to the counter, cupping my ass and hiking up my dress. Hot lips seared the swell of my breasts, and teeth nipped playfully at my collarbone.
Gah, my panties are soaked.
![]() |
![]() |
S.M. WEST
S.M. West writes romantic suspense and sexy, angsty contemporary romance. She’s a self-professed junkie of wine, chocolate and travel. If she isn’t writing or hanging with her family, she can be found planning her next adventure!
CONNECT WITH S.M. WEST:
Website: www.smwestauthor.com
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2KHXIRi
Facebook: www.facebook.com/smwestauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SMWestAuthor
Instagram: www.instagram.com/smwestwrites
Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/s-m-west
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3r5s8Uq
Amazon: www.amazon.com/author/smwest
![]() |
Pru's life is unraveling at the seams, she just lost her job, was blacklisted across the city and now she is on the outs with her mother. Something seriously has to give... she needs just one thing to go her way. Then it happens, one little job offer on a movie set. It's not a glamourous job, but it's one that will pay the bills... and also change the course of her life, it she lets it.
Rush is a is a passionate and emotive story of second chances and love finding you when you least expect it. They shared one blissful night together and then disappeared out of one another's lives, but fate is about to reunite them. When Pru accepted the job offer she never thought it would lead her to the man that invades her fantasies every night, seeing Eli again is so unexpected. It may also be the blessing she was hoping for or wind up being another dreaded curse.... only time will tell!
He has came into her life at a time where she isn't really ready for anything that warrants a label, and that is exactly what he wants. He wants to explore the connection they have and see where it leads, and all she wants is a few repeats of their hot one night stand. She find herself at a crossroads, she must either chase the answers she has been seeking for a long time or let her heart lead her to a happily ever after she never thought would happen....
From the first sentence this one had me intrigued and just curious enough to see where the words would lead me, it was quite the enticing tale! I loved what I found between the pages here, the words tugged on my heartstrings, and the connection between the characters not only kept the pages warm, but also made it impossible to pry my eyes away. Another impressive read from this author, her wonderfully penned words thoroughly entertained! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.







Comments
Post a Comment