The Blog Tour for TO TOUCH YOU by Bella J!



TO TOUCH YOU 
By: Bella J
Release Date: October 13th
Genre/Tropes: Romantic Suspense/Age Gap /Slowburn /Opposites attract



It was one moment of stupidity, one second of not thinking twice...and everything spiraled.


I wasn’t supposed to kiss a stranger. But I did.

I definitely wasn’t supposed to like it. But I did.

And now I’m all caught up in the excitement of it.

The thrill and the anticipation of experiencing it again…with him.

Noah Alexander.

But there’s a whole list of reasons I should stay away from him,

One - he works for my father.

Two - he’s much older than I am.

Three - he told me to.

Yet there’s only one reason I shouldn’t… because I don’t want to.

I’m addicted to the fire that burns between us whenever we’re close. I’m addicted to the way he looks at me as if he desires and hates me at the same time. Call me a masochist, but the sound of his voice when he tells me all the things he wants to do to me right before he asks me to leave—it’s thrilling.

No matter how many times he warns that he’ll hurt me, I can’t stay away.

I won’t.


Author's Note: This is not a dark romance, but the story does contain elements that some may find hard to read.



AVAILABLE NOW! FREE IN KU!







Bella J

Bella J is an International Bestselling Author, who loves writing dark and gritty romance with alpha-holes who have absolutely no redeeming qualities...until they do. Maybe.

She lives in Cape Town, South Africa with her husband, two kids, and a chihuahua who gets treated like royalty.

Bella J's writing motto: The darker the road to love, the sweeter the HEA.




Connect w/Bella:











One little kiss sets something in motion that can't be undone, it's meant to make Sienna's ex jealous, but all it does is make her want more. The handsome stranger, with perfect lips and a kiss that completely unraveled her is her only concern. She needs to know everything about the man that just made her feel something she hasn't in a long time. Her grief has stolen every part of her, and one kiss from him, just gave her hope that her heart isn't completely shattered. But when she learns who he is will she change her mind about a repeat?

To Touch You is a sultry forbidden romance that will torture you in the best way possible! In this one we meet Sienna, a young woman who is struggling to find any good in her life. Her mother has recently passed, her father has already replaced her mother with a younger model, and she's dealing with a broken heart courtesy of her traitorous ex. Everything in her life is causing her pain and she doesn't know how to numb it or move on from it. That is until Noah wanders into her life... He is the perfect distraction, but a very forbidden one!

From the captivating opening lines to the jaw dropping final words this one had me completely hypnotized. The moment Sienna came into view and stole that first kiss from Noah I had a feeling this one was going to be a hot one, that one passionate kiss completely stole the show. It had me wanting to see where it was going to lead, and all I'm going to say is that I was quite pleased with where it took me. But the journey isn't quite over yet, I am DYING to see where the next installment holds for these two! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.











Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!