The Release Blast for BETTER WITH YOU by Brit Benson!



πŸ”₯πŸ”₯HOT NEW RELEASE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

BETTER WITH YOU by Brit Benson is LIVE!


Riggs Stanton is a thief.

He’s also a liar, a jerk, and a playboy jock.
Sure, I might have thought we had a connection.
I might have thought he was worth breaking my “no dating” rule.
He might have even given me the best orgasm I’ve ever experienced to date.
But it was a farce.
A trick.
Another lie.
And I don’t make mistakes twice.

Now he says he needs me.
One week of my help and I never have to deal with him again.
For ten grand, I can suffer anything for seven days.
Even Riggs Stanton.

Except…

The more time I spend with him, the more I get to know him, the more I question myself.
What if what we shared before was real, and it’s everything else that’s fake?

****Better With You is the second interconnected standalone in the Better Love series by Brit Benson.
This enemies-to-lovers new adult romance is sassy, sexy, and has a guaranteed HEA.
It is not necessary to read Love You Better before enjoying Better With You, but Better With You will contain minor spoilers for Love You Better.







Brit Benson

Brit Benson writes romance novels that are sassy, sexy, and sweet.

When she’s not dreaming up her next swoony book boyfriend and fierce book bestie, she’s reading. When she’s not reading, she’s probably marathoning a Netflix series or wandering aimlessly up and down the aisles in Homegoods.

Brit currently resides somewhere near the Blue Ridge Parkway with her husband, daughters, and dogs.



Connect with Brit Benson:








Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/3q11agq




Riggs and Bailey had an instant connection, one that lead to a mind blowing night together. With their shared love of baking and easy comfort with one another it seemed almost too good to be true. It seems like it's the perfect start to something special... but then Riggs screws it up. Now he's begging for a second chance and Bailey is hesitant to give it to him... Can these two work it out, or is it over before it really got started?

Better With You is an emotional page-turner, with wonderfully crafted characters that will draw you in from the first page. These two had an undeniable instant connection, and they let it lead them to unexpected places. But just as they started to hope for more, things hit a complicated bump, and it put a riff between them. Bailey lets old hurts lead her thinking and she immediately shuts Riggs out, and it's almost impossible to sway her decision. But he doesn't give up, he wants her and when he sets his mind to something it impossible to deter him... no matter how hard she tries.

I really enjoyed this first time read, it's words were heartfelt, engaging, and impossible to take my eyes away from... I just had to know how it would all end. Better With You left my heart happy, and put an unshakable smile on my face, and in my book it doesn't get much better than that! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!