The Release Blast for MACK by Heather Young-Nichols!


🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

MACK by Heather Young-Nichols is LIVE!

 

Bri

Several years ago, Mack and I shared a kiss.

He’s acted like he barely knows me ever since.

Now I’m on tour with Pushing Daisies thanks to my best friend Daisy and there’s nowhere for Mack to hide.

I’m here and I’m ready to figure things out that it won’t be weird when I’m with his family anymore.
Even if that means I leave this tour with a broken heart.

Mack

I spent a lot of time just trying to keep my siblings in line.

Then my sister goes and invites her best friend and my entire life is turned on end.
I pushed her away because she's too young but we’d shared a kiss that I can’t forget.
Now she’s here and looks up at me with those big eyes… She could ask me for anything and I’d do it. Except to be with her.

Bri is everywhere and I can’t avoid her.
I don't think I'm strong enough to resist her anymore.






Heather Young-Nichols

Heather Young-Nichols is a USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romances. A native of the great and often very cold state of Michigan, she is better known at home and to her friends as the Snarker-in-Chief. A job she excels at beyond anything she could have imagined. She loves many things, but especially cold coffee, hot books, and baseball. But not necessarily in that order.



Connect with Heather Young-Nichols: https://solo.to/heatheryoungnichols


One little kiss sparked something between them a few years ago, but it never really amounted to much. Right after their steamy little encounter Mack went radio silent on her, and Bri's not really sure why. But with any luck she'll get the answer to that question very soon!

It's been a while since they have seen one another, and now that she has joined them on tour there are bound to be plenty of chances for her to get those answers... and hopefully they are ones that won't leave her with a broken heart!

Between the pages of this beautifully penned love story lies a story of two people who care deeply for one another, but are letting outside forces and their hang-ups about love keep them apart. They shared a kiss a while ago that neither has been able to forget about, and it's bound to stir up old feelings while they are trapped on the tour bus together. Bri has gone over that moment a million times wondering what she did wrong that sent Mack away, and what about it has caused him to want to avoid her at all costs. She's hoping that her time with them on tour will give her the answers she craves, and maybe more... but only time will tell!

I absolutely loved this addition to the series, it was steamy, mildly angsty, emotional, and left my heart skipping a beat! Mack caught my eye in previous installments and since then I have wanted to know everything about him and what makes him tick... and I am happy to report his story did not disappoint!

I have really enjoyed this series, each title comes with characters that instantly found their way into my heart, and their stories kept me thoroughly entertained! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!