The Blog Tour for HIS HOLLOW HEART by Rachel Leigh!


HIS HOLLOW HEART 
Series: Fallen Kingdom Book 1
By: Rachel Leigh
Release Date: November 4th


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/gr_HHH



Bella

A pact made.

Two orphans who vowed to never part.


I was selfish—for once, I had to be.

The last time I saw Callum he was standing at the dormer window as I sat in the back seat of the car.

His dark eyes foreign to me.

The hatred that radiated from his glare shot through me with more force than a silver bullet.

In a matter of minutes he had become a stranger.

No longer my best friend.

He was now a boy with a hollow heart who was headed down a dark path.

A path I knew I’d never cross again.

Or, so I thought.


Callum

We had a deal—always stay together.


The day Bella left, I vowed I would find her. And when I did, she would feel what I felt as I watched her pull away into a new life, with a new family.

Leaving me behind to endure a life that was wrapped inside the hands of a monster.


It’s been twelve years, but I’ve finally found her.

Now it’s time for her to bask in the darkness she’s created inside of me.


NOW AVAILABLE!!! FREE IN KU!!!






ENTER RACHEL’S RELEASE DAY GIVEAWAY!



Rachel Leigh

Rachel Leigh is a USA Today bestselling author of new adult and contemporary romance. You can expect twists and turns, bad boys, strong heroines, and an HEA.

Rachel lives in leggings, overuses emojis, and survives on books and coffee. Writing is her passion. Her goal is to take readers on an adventure with her words, while showing them that even on the darkest days, love conquers all.




Connect w/Rachel:








Rachel's Ramblings Newsletter: https://bit.ly/rl_news



The day they met they became inseparable, to the point that they made a pact, that if one of them got adopted they would insist the other go along too. But when the time came for Bella to leave the Webster House, she left alone, and broke Callum's young heart in the process. 

As the years have passed that young heart has grown to hate the girl who was once his everything, now all that broken heart wants is to see her pay for her betrayal... or does it?

His Hollow Heart introduces us to twentysomething's Bella and Callum. These two were once inseparable, without families to care for them they depended on one another, it was them against the world. Until it wasn't. It seemed as though Bella got her happy family and Callum was thrust into a life he didn't ask for and really want. It wasn't always a good life, but he is about to make it better. He has revenge to exact, and Bella is going to be his willing victim... or maybe not.

As these two are reunited you can feel the desperation, love, hatred, and desire between them come to life. Callum tries his best to stay strong and get his revenge on the girl who created his hollow heart, but she is also stirring up something in him he didn't expect. He can't feel anything but hate for her... or can he? As he fights his inner demons and the feelings seeping into his heart, things take a very dark turn... and it's evident that these two are not going to come out of this thing unscathed. I cannot wait to see where the pages of the next installment lead these sworn enemies! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!