Brogan by Samantha Whiskey is now live!


Brogan
Release Date: December 11, 2021
Genre: Fiction/Romance/Sports Romance



They call me Demon for a reason—I’m the most ruthless Reaper on the ice.

I’m not the person who finds a baby on their doorstep.

Except, after a morning run, I am.

And the note accompanying the little bundle says she’s mine.

I was nothing but a burden on my aunt and uncle after my parents died, and I’d decided I’d never have children.

But it seems fate has other ideas, and now I’ve got a three-month-old daughter…and zero clue how to take care of her.

Insert my new nanny—Fiona Andrews, the gorgeous, stubborn, and more than qualified woman who is saving my ass.

She moves in, and suddenly my upside-down world feels more balanced than ever before.

She’s magic with my daughter, patient with me, and has a mouth that drives me wild.

There are lines we can’t cross, shouldn’t cross…and yet keep crossing.

I’m falling fast, but it’s not just my heart that’s at risk anymore,

and if we eliminate those professional boundaries?

I could lose them both.


BROGAN is now LIVE & FREE in KU! One-click your copy here!



 
Samantha Whiskey 

Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.

To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here

Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!






After experiencing the childhood he had Brogan Grant has never really wanted to have a family of his own, feeling as though he wasn't cut out for it. But that all changes when a beautiful bundle of joy is left on his doorstep... now he finds himself bending over backwards to give that little girl everything he never had. But he can't do it all on his own, and that's where Fiona Andrews comes in.

Fiona brings their lives so many unexpected gifts... and after a few heated exchanges she has Brogan rethinking his stance on being a family man! 

Between the pages of this wonderfully penned story you will meet two people that don't quite believe in love. Neither had good examples of what a happy and healthy relationship should look like growing up and it's left them a little adverse to the idea of happily ever after. But the appearance of one special little girl in their lives changes all of that. As they are switching baby watching duties and catching a few necessary zzz's they begin to fall into a comfortable new normal and it starts to resemble something like the perfect little family. But just as they start to think that maybe they can do the love thing after all, self-doubt, old wounds, and their hang-ups about love start to creep in and threaten all that they have built. Can they find a way past it, or will it keep them apart?

This was such an enjoyable story, the words kept me thoroughly invested and entertained, and the characters stole every bit of my heart! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!