The Review Blitz for BREATH TO BEAR by Paula Dombrowiak!


🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

BREATH TO BEAR by Paula Dombrowiak is LIVE!



These chains that weigh me down, my guilt I wear like a crown, SHE is my Breath to Bear.

Jack O’Donnell

I thought telling my story would purge my demons, but it didn’t. If anything, it brought them closer to the surface.

Now, they’re threatening to drag me back into the darkness and stop me from moving on with the journalist who captured my story and my heart.

The guilt I bear is heavy, the road I’ve traveled long and littered with scars that run deep.
I’ve been down this road before, in love with two women at the same time.
It didn’t end well.

Erin’s running scared - for good reason - but I won’t let her get away that easy.
Am I strong enough to get rid of the ghosts from my past in order to have a future with Erin?

Erin Langford

Journalists are supposed to be objective, to look at a story as if you’re outside a window looking in.
That’s what I was taught.

That’s what I should have done.

Instead, I fell through the glass and right into Jack O’Donnell’s bed.
The memoire I was supposed to write turned into more than I bargained for.
I’m in too deep.

So far gone.

He’s like a bad drug, making his way through my veins, and stopping my heart.
Yet, I still want more.

There’s just one problem - he’s still in love with someone else. She’s the ghost in the room, the girl that ruined him for all others.

Am I strong enough to be the one to help him heal?

*This book is not a standalone. You will need to read Blood and Bone in order to fully enjoy Breath to Bear

 








Paula Dombrowiak

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, right on beautiful Lake Michigan. The Chicago lakeshore is my favorite place in the whole world. I currently live in Arizona.

I'm a '90s girl but love discovering new bands, just as much as I love writing. So why not combine the two? That was how Blood and Bone, my debut novel, was born.

I am a sucker for a redeemable villain, bad boys and the tragically flawed.

My wardrobe consists of band T-shirts and leggings that are perpetually covered in pet hair.

Animals are my homies and I don't eat my homies.


Music inspires my storytelling


Have you always dreamed of being a Rock Star? Well now you can be. Join my Reader Group and be a Rock Star too.




Connect with Paula Dombrowiak: https://linktr.ee/PaulaDombrowiak




She never expected to cross paths with a man like Jack O’Donnell, but now that she has she can't seem to let him go. She knew going in that he was a man that wasn't capable of giving every bit of himself, but she went ahead and took what he was offering, and now she is the one with the broken heart. It was a simple job, help him pen his life story, and then walk away... but the walking away part is a whole lot harder than she ever anticipated!

Breath to Bear is a beautifully penned story of second chances, redemption, forgiveness, and finding love. From the get-go these two had me captivated, their connection easily felt, but I also sensed there was some inner turmoil there too... and I eventually found it. The farther I delved, the more my heart began to hurt for them, their old wounds had a tight hold on them and I began to wonder if they'd ever be able to shake them loose. It wasn't a question of if they loved one another, it was more a question of could Jack let go of the love that he lost, and find the courage to open his heart to it again. He deserved a second chance, but he struggled to believe it was possible, that the damage he done was too unforgivable. It was a strong battle, but one he eventually came out on the better side of... and for that my heart rejoiced.

As heartbreaking and emotionally exhausting as this one was, it was also a very uplifting story too. A great reminder that there is always a brighter side waiting on the other side of the darkness, you just have to be willing to let yourself see it. There wasn't a single thing about this story that I didn't love, the characters stole my heart upon first glance, and the words took me on a journey that I won't soon forget! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!