My Husband's Daughter by Emma Robinson is Now Live!
The last thing that Jack and Rebecca expect to find on their doorstep is a single mother claiming that Jack fathered her young daughter. It's a surprise for many reasons, but the main one being that they never really wanted children of their own, as they enjoy their freedom to vacation on a whim or have a quiet night at home. Children have never really been part of the plan for them... but that is about to change!
Between the pages of this creatively penned novel readers will find a story that tugs on the heartstrings and keeps them captivated from it's opening lines to it's last. This was such a wonderfully weaved story, it had me completely entranced, to the point that I sat down to read a chapter or two and wound up reading the whole thing in one sitting. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the pages, I was so invested in these characters lives and had to see how it would all end.
This first time read gets all the stars from me, it impressed on all fronts and left me intrigued enough to go in search of more titles from this author. It's such a good story! I highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's words will put a nice little squeeze on your heart!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments
Post a Comment