The Release Blitz for Broken Reign by Ava Harrison!
Broken Reign by Ava Harrison is now live!
From USA Today bestselling author Ava Harrison comes a gritty, twisted standalone romance.
I have one goal—take down the man responsible for my parents' deaths.
Until I lock eyes with a stranger across the courtroom.
Tobias Kosta.
Notorious billionaire. Rumored criminal.
And the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.
Once I leave this courtroom, I hope to never see him again.
But then he hires me to be his lawyer. And I’m forced deeper into his world.
He’s enigmatic.
Dangerous.
Ignites a passion I can’t ignore.
The closer I get to him, the more secrets unravel.
Is he my past?
My future?
Or my downfall?
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Goodreads: https://shor.by/BRTBR
Ava Harrison
Ava Harrison is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author.
When she's not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.
Website | www.avaharrisonauthor.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/39CEPiP
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3fRtspY
Facebook | https://bit.ly/37zVr8C
Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3uShzVc
Instagram | https://bit.ly/39z8EAT
Twitter | https://bit.ly/33CLV3o
TikTok | https://bit.ly/3rxas6f
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/33CU5Zz
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/2I2vHsy
Text Harrison to 313131
Tobias Kostra is the kind of man that she should stay away from, he has dangerous written all over him... but that plan goes by the wayside when he decides to hire her to defend him. Now she finds herself spending time with him, and wanting to be doing anything but that. He is surly, closed-off, demanding, and comes from a world she wants nothing to do with... but if that is the case why does her heart skip a beat when he is around? It's a relationship that is bound to end in disaster... or will it?
Broken Reign is an intense little page-turner that will have you dangling helplessly on the edge of your seat the whole way through! Every page comes brimming with drama, secrets, lies, emotional turmoil, and undeniable passion... it is impossible to read this one without feeling something. These two were utterly captivating, every fight, stolen moment, heated glance, rare sweet moment, it was all so intense. I couldn't take my eyes off of them!! Highly recommend this one, it's words are bound to steal your attention at first glance!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
Comments
Post a Comment